UK or anywhere due in Aug

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Due date suppose to be 5th Aug when i get my scan date i will know properly but for now to help get along looking for some buddies that are due around the same time or in Aug, be good to see how many people have concieved an guna give birth round the same time as me :haha::haha: x

We are due on 6th August so a day after you!!

xxx

Wahoo some in August, because im still waiting on my scan date i hope im bloody right :haha:

Dont worry that your behind me i'll let you know my experiance :haha::thumbup: xx

when you got your scan?

thanks this is my third pregnancy first one to stick i hope

first baby made it to second tri so if (either) of you have questions feel free to ask :)

hows the ms?

Im not sure on the scan date im around 10 weeks should be 11 weeks on thursday and still waiting on a scan although if i wasnt crapping myself at the beginning of this pregnancy i would of got a scan sooner apperently but i doubt it,

so im kicking myself for that so now ive got to wait about 3 weeks for a date fingers crossed it will be sooner.

Morning sickness has faded out now although it dosent come back in a hurry as it wasnt nice for 2 weeks :D lol.

my first baby only made it to 3 months in the womb :( but im hoping this one sticks and i hope you have a healthy baby an that things work out for you :D :hugs: xx

Aww fingers crossed for you too

first scan monday really nervous but should find out if my dates are right lol.hope they say you actually 12 weeks lol then I won't be as scared lol.

I have some ms but suprisingly not as much as last time!!

How old are you (both)?

Aww fingers crossed for you too

first scan monday really nervous but should find out if my dates are right lol.hope they say you actually 12 weeks lol then I won't be as scared lol.

I have some ms but suprisingly not as much as last time!!

How old are you (both)?

Hello there, i'm from Bristol and am 12wks + 1, awaiting my scan date, apparently due 5th August - unless scan says otherwise!!! Scared, nervous, but so excited! Congratulations to all xxx

I'm due the 5th too. Come join our August mummies thread, the more the merrier x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->