UK - which tests to use

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I wondered which UK cheap tests you all use I've been looking on Ebay and Amazon and there are loads to pick from. Any brands or sellers you could recommend for picking up on early BFP :happydance:

well I've gone with:

"Cassanovum Compact Midstream Early Detection Pregnancy Tests @ £4.47 for x5"

from amazon lets see how I get on with testing when the times right

:dust:

I went for the really cheap one step ones from amazon x

Cassanovum always gave me false positives. Just beware of them! They’re also awful for evaps.
Personally although One Step don’t have a wonderful reputation, I had few issues with them, and the Blue Cross tests on Amazon are also good, I found those the best cheapies for consistency with progression and line strength, then the FRER and FRRR once you have a line on something cheap just to back it up

I always just got the really cheap one step ones off eBay....saved spending a fortune on FRERs that mainly give 2 lines pregnant or not xx

Thanks ladies I've cancelled my order now after reading reviews. So I'll keep having a look may even try the £1 shop ones heard good things about those

I’ve bought Morrison’s ones and one step off eBay. Heard one step aren’t as good as they used to be but it’s those that I got my bfp first time round. I also buy frers which costs me a fortune

I always found One Step gave shadows but you can tell the difference between a genuine positive soon enough. They are rubbish for dye consistency and showing progression, but that’s where the Blue Cross tests came in handy as these were always consistent for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->