Ultimate Venting Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Armywife84

Alright ladies...we obviously NEED a thread to vent. Go Team LTTC!!!:happydance::happydance:

This time, let's keep in mind a few rules.....

1. No referencing other threads on here. If we feel the need to vent about a certain thread (not referencing one, just a generalization), let's take it to PM.

2. No announcing of :bfp:. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for every LTTCer BFP. But this isn't bragbook, use the appropriate section "Success Stories". Besides if it's one of the usual lot, then we will overload your visitor messages with, "Congrats!!". :flower:

3. We're Secondary Infertility friendly! Secondary IF is just as heartbreaking as primary infertility.

4. We're going to say some not so nice things about pregnant women (not about anyone in BNB), so if you get offended, you're probably in the wrong section.

You get the idea. Let the ranting, vanting, rantage, bitching, begin!!!

Rant:

DH and I took a trip to the local grubby :sick: laundromat to do the duvet washing. There was this pregnant cow there doing her washing with her infant. Possibly around 6 months and the poor thing was born premature (you could really tell). Low and behold she's a fertile one and is far along with #2. Whatever, I was trying to stay on one side of the mat, so I didn't have to look at her.

When I had to walk past her to toss the duvet in the dryer, she was drinking a tall energy drink!! To top it off she went outside for a cig!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: It took serious restraint not to tell the bitch off. :growlmad: Needless to say my duvet was damp when we left as I couldn't take looking at the cow any longer.

Of course AF is due today, but is late. :cry:

I just hope the rest of the lot come back..and haven't discouragingly left BNB.

I have a vent about "at home insemination" :haha:

there's nothing quite like having your OH yell across the house "IT'S IN THE BLUE BATHROOM" at the most random times :haha: not to mention how interesting it is being intimate with a syringe and then laying there (sans iPad because I forgot it today) for half an hour staring at the ceiling :haha:

soooo sexy :haha::haha:

yay this one i can at least keep track of.. other one was already at 800 comments when i first looked lol. No vent for the day for surprisingly except comfort food has been along side with me keeping my dash of depression company today. One of those depressing IF days where if the world would shut off, you wouldn't care. AF is due in a few days and I have every symptom in the book. Was convinced this was my month as I had loads of different symptoms but no, it was my body playing a nasty trick on me.. guess i did need to vent after all. will definitely be stalking this vent thread! :babydust: all around

lol there's a little arrow next to the thread title that takes you to the first unread post! It makes huge threads easier to read! :flower:

can I also vent that all of last week I was either on the bed, or on the couch (or trying to walk from one to the other) with a bad sciatica flare up and not ONCE did my MIL or SIL (who is a physical therapist) come upstairs to ask if I need anything?? :growlmad:

I was supposed to babysit SILs LO (of course she came upstairs to ask me that) on Wed. but obviously couldn't so OH took care of that...and MIL came home early and rushed to ring my doorbell asking where she was because she was worried that the LO would be fussy with us (she wasn't). I said she's downstairs and she rushed down to get her from OH...without asking if I'm OK or need something!!

I made a point at STILL keeping my house spotless even tho I was in horrific pain, and told OH that I find it impolite that they never came up to ask if they could help with something, or make something for us to eat at least since I couldn't cook! I also finally told him that I think it's rude of his SIL to only come upstairs when she wants something from us :growlmad: I've driven endless miles to help them out when someone was sick or unwell...I won't be doing that again! :dohh:

:hugs:

Bye for now ladies! I think I need a break from B&B. :) I'm feeling good and I just don't need to waste my energy on negativity. I have my appt on the 25th so I'm going to chill until then.

You ladies have been awesome! Even reading your posts make me smile so I'm sure I'll be stalking. :haha:

I'll play nice as always! I really enjoy posting here with y'all.

:hugs:

Bye for now ladies! I think I need a break from B&B. :) I'm feeling good and I just don't need to waste my energy on negativity. I have my appt on the 25th so I'm going to chill until then.

You ladies have been awesome! Even reading your posts make me smile so I'm sure I'll be stalking. :haha:

I hope you come back soon and keep us updated on how you're doing! If you need a friend, you can PM me! :flower:

Hi Ladies! I am not going to post much in this thread for fear of it being closed, too, but check out my own thread on the LTTTC section. I don't think I will be staying here :(

Oh dear Jenn, I hope you stay around!! My FS told me that you have to be tested for endo first before they'll go thru with IVF. I don't see why it should matter anyway; sounds like a silly prerequisite to me.

Wonderstars- I understand the need to take a break from BNB, sometimes it gets to be a bit much. We'll save a spot for you and hope that you'll be back to vent!

More Rant:

As far as any negativity surrounding LTTC goes (speaking in general) I refuse to fret over it; nor will I be driven away from BNB. This is just as much my place as it is anyone else's, pregnant or not!

I'm so glad you made this thread Jackie!! I've moved house and don't have internet currently so haven't been on here in a few days and was heart broken when I saw our thread was locked. It wad the only place I could get support when I needed it.

I'm so sorry some ladies are leaving, although I understand why. I'll honestly miss you, and hope you keep us updated!

As for me, still no internet so I'm doing this on my stupid blackberry. So bored of moving house now!!

Definitely can vent about artificial insemination, so unromantic and not at all sexy! Although my DH days he's felt much less pressure!

Check in when I can ladies!

Xx

I have a vant-
Im think im O'ing anyday now and DH leaves tomorrow to go back to the mines for a week :( right when I need him the most.... :(
Just the way is it I supose :sad2:

Definitely can vent about artificial insemination, so unromantic and not at all sexy! Although my DH days he's felt much less pressure!

yeah Tom is going at it like a pro :haha::haha::blush:

I told him that I'd rather be intimate with a syringe for a while than see him upset again! It broke my heart to see him suffer with "performance" anxiety and see him get upset with himself!

I felt terrible because it made me feel rejected, angry and guilty all at the same time! This ovulation week has definitely been more stress free! :thumbup:

**enters thread....glances around nervously....."shoot! What did I miss??!"
......backs out of thread slowly, rifles through other top threads***

(back soon!)

So...

How is everyone this evening? I'm doing alright I guess. Other than my back hurting, cramping like hell, and experiencing another terrible headache, I'm okay.

So...

How is everyone this evening? I'm doing alright I guess. Other than my back hurting, cramping like hell, and experiencing another terrible headache, I'm okay.

:hugs: I second you on the cramps. Also, the heat may be doing your head in as well. It was early 100 here, and I thought I was going to pass out. :wacko:

What's your AF treat?

So...

:hugs: I second you on the cramps. Also, the heat may be doing your head in as well. It was early 100 here, and I thought I was going to pass out. :wacko:

What's your AF treat?

Chocolate and dr pepper! It was definitely triple digits here today...oh my gosh! If it's hot now I would hate to see what August is going to feel like. Holy cow!!!!

So...

What's your AF treat?

Chocolate and dr pepper! It was definitely triple digits here today...oh my gosh! If it's hot now I would hate to see what August is going to feel like. Holy cow!!!!

Sounds wonderful! :thumbup: I'm still deciding what my treat is when AF decides to arrive.

Is August supposed to be the worst for Southern heat? June is seriously getting to me, I don't know how I'm going to manage July. :dohh: I literally can drink buckets of water and still feel dehydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"