Ultimate Venting Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Army, where are you when we need you?
Time to create a new venting thread, this ones being invaded again!

And if you girls truly believe bad things aren't said about ltttc in the pregnancy forums, I can assure you I have today been called bitter & told by a moderator of all people to tiptoe back to the TTC section where I belong.

maybe you are being bitter, im fed up of taking crap from people that are selfish and bitter, also i get more crap cause im a teen mum to be and AND when i had a MC i didnt get bitter about it and when i was ttc too so there really no need for this its stupid!!!!

:hugs: I can't imagine how hard it is to be ltttc. I know that I don't belong here, either, but I don't see why so many get so upset by your vents. I read part of the thread that got closed, and most of this one. Honestly, if you aren't going to PG women's pages and calling them names, what is the big deal? I wish you all the best. :hugs:

If you go thru the ltttc boards keri, u will find quite a few pregnant ladies making comments on threads saying we are bitter, selfish & can't be happy for anyone.
Ltttc is where we usually stay as it is relatively safe from women like that.

The thing is, ladies who have been TTC and are now pregnant don't NEED us to be happy for them, their happiness is already complete.

If this thread is offensive to you then don't visit it. It's clearly labelled the venting thread. What were you expecting? (if you pardon the pun!)

Post deleted...didn't want to offend anyone. :flower:

This is so silly. I was told that it's against rules to tell someone to remove their signature. This will be an on going problem and that will never change. It's an open forum. I don't mind the vents because I know their not towards me, but I don't think it's right for people to think those TTC can post in pregnancy area and that someone pregnant should not be posting in the TTC areas. As i stated it will be an on going problem.

Locked for review.

Accounts are at risk.

As for pregnancy signatures just out of consideration you would disable them within sensitive areas of the forum. All it requires is an extra second to untick a box.

Do not create a new vent thread.

Following a strop about this thread being locked I'd like to inform you what is happening with this thread.

• It was locked because there is clearly a problem, I was on my iPhone and it was 1am when we were alerted to this thread that needs addressed.
  • Member keri had already been given a 1 month ban for causing problems about this thread in another areas of the forum (one I think is removed but can't confirm because I'm on the iPhone again ATM).
  • I requested another thread was not created because I plan to clean the last 2 pages and reopen.
  • I plan on creating a sticky in the LTTTC regarding pregnancy signatures. I think members should have consideration for other members and think about turning them off. The feature to turn them off for individual posts is available.

I publicly supported your thread earlier in evening but apparently I'm unsupportive and have been spoken AT in disapproval and anti activity.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...if-should-offended-but-am-2.html#post20610547
And I put this thread to an end
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1143327-growing-baby.html
Both were flaming, we are aware of this.

Maybe those who have spoken wrongly of us should have looked around before stating we were one sided and allowed us time to act on this thread in the morning. As stated it was 1am, I was in bed so all I will apologise for is not getting up at 1am to turn my main computer on.

I am sorry this is going to take a little longer to resolve.

Due to members from the LTTTC forums assuming rather than knowing/getting the facts our time has been wasted whist they flamed and trolled the situation unnecessarily not to mention wrongly. Despite being given the facts no apology comes forward just wasting more of my time with excuses. FACT we were bashed falsely.

I have ZERO to hide on this situation and instead of listening to rumours I am going to inform you exactly what is going on. Some PMs with one member kind of sums it up.

Here are some of my response to one member.
The thread got locked because members were flaming. No not the genuine active users of the thread but those who came from the tri forums to create trouble. The members accounts that were original at risk was those members again not you girl's.

But you and your friends jumped to conclusions. Surprise surprise! It was 1am my time in the UK it was the best temporary solution.

I am fuming the way some of you have acted ... wrongly and because you all assumed.
I was then accused of asking another member who is LTTTC to tiptoe out of a pregnancy thread. WRONG.

Excuse me no I did not tell her to tiptoe back out. I was referencing her tiptoe comment.

Member said on page 2:
But as you say I'll tiptoe away back to the ltttc forum, how dare I have an opinion on pregnancy when I'm
Not pregnant myself and wd obviously not understand.
I said:
you were out of line and maybe you should reconsider reading the trimester forums. It's not an 'opinion' the members have reacted to or is about you not being pregnant so you should tip-toe back, this lady did not deserve what was thrown at her.
I was saying members aren't asking her to tip-toe back out because she is not pregnant.
One response to me:
Again, it's too bad that you won't lock LTTC. Pregnant members will continue to flock over there and start flame wars. But I imagine you'll just slap their hand and continue cracking down on the rest of LTTC until there's none left. Pity, really.

Also if you were defending our thread, then why haven't you kicked off the pregnant ones who started the flame war? I saw that you locked Keri's thread, but her account is still active. And why have you started deleting some of my, "lot's" accounts who weren't involved in the flame war? It REALLY seems as if you're defending us. Rather hypocritical if I'm being honest.
My reply:
I have 2 young children that have my priority when it comes to taking up my time.

Your 'friends' were banned for flaming/trolling and more importantly falsely/wrongly bashing the forum and the administrator + team. There is no excuse for it, NONE.

How do you know what actions I have took? Are you assuming again? Keri has in fact been given a months ban and a permanent infraction on her account when and if she returns. Instead of allowing us to deal with the problem you and your 'friends' caused more trouble, wasted our time sending us round and round in circles.

Why should I have to explain it to you though?

No apology for being wrong a number of times just excuses.

You don't half talk nonsense! Have you heard yourselves? Have you seen the threads where I am bashed for the opposite. Tedious the whole lot of it.

So now members from pregnancy forums and the LTTTC forums have had bans, temp bans and or infractions and I haven't finished yet.
So ladies instead of waiting for me to come back to this thread my time was spent chasing threads that were flaming the situation and spamming, both known to be against the forum rules. We were not given time or asked privately what the situation was it was just assumed ...grown women decided to bash the forum and things that didn't even happen. Madness! Apparently it's ok because others were wrong.

This has now resulted in members from the pregnancy sections and LTTTC section being banned, temp banned and/or issued account penalties (infractions) when really I should have just been coming on this thread this AM removing the posts by mummynummy and hunni (yes I'm going to name you because you also have caused me a heap of trouble and your account is next for review), taking the issue away from your thread and dealing with it without bothering you girls.

If I sound extremely frustrated right now ... I am! But again I have nothing to hide.

I will be suggesting a new vent thread when I have finished going round in circles and the childish duplicate accounts stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"