Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderstars

LTTC #1
Reaction score
$%()*#$#)(*@#

I don't even know what swear that it.

Seriously, another Facebook announcement?! This one isn't even after the first trimester, it's a freakin' 10DPO strip!!! :growlmad:

Come on period, let's get this Selective Salpingogram going. I need to know if it's clomid or IVF. Aargh.

If anyone wants to go next, please do. :blush:

Screw "Brag Book", the world functioned just fine without it!:finger:

My rant: Just bitchy because the :witch: is taking her sweet time to get here. Took a test 4 days ago and of course it was :bfn:..8 days late :growlmad:! To top it off, I'm turning 27 next Friday. I'd be happy with nothing materialistic for Christmas, and just a :bfp:!!

When is it going to be MY time???!!! :brat:

Next!

someone just posted on facebook that they are having twins! she has only been with the guy for 3 months! then i was bitching to another friend about it and she told me I was making everyone around me miserable. she then preceded to tell me the pain I was going through was comparable to people being mean to her in high-school and to her getting pregnant on accident in college when she didnt want a baby. some friend huh.

also I forgot to add where the hell is af? She always comes on the third day after the last pill of provera. Well that was today... and I am not even cramping! I want to start injectables!!! ugh

not only do i have people on facebook rub in there bfp's to me i have people at work constantly getting pregnant !!!!

and if i get one more person tell me it's about time i give me son a brother or sister I'm going to scream I'M TRYING !!!!!

That feels much better :thumbup:

One more...

I wish I was still in TTC and not failed into LTTC. *Sigh*

My new years resolution last year was to get pregnant, i failed :(

Friend just announced her honeymoon baby on Facebook - grrrr. My sister is in labour right now. I am excited to meet my nephew but not looking forward to the maternity ward.

:brat: Whyyyyyy wont the Clomid work like it's supposed to?!?!? I started spotting 5 days before my period last month (9dpo) and this month looks like it's going to be the same :sad1: Started spottting yesterday at 11 dpo though.. probably will for another day or two then call my Dr to figure out what the HELL is going on.

Also: I am NOT looking forward to Christmas, SIL asked only for baby stuff! :nope: that was supposed to be us! :gun:

Ok, I'm next.

I £"%$&%$ hate ttc. hate hate hate hate it.
In fact I hate it so much I'm not going to bother this month. If I don't try, then I won't think I am, so I won't get my hopes up over xmas!!

There, that feels better.

:brat: Whyyyyyy wont the Clomid work like it's supposed to?!?!? I started spotting 5 days before my period last month (9dpo) and this month looks like it's going to be the same :sad1: Started spottting yesterday at 11 dpo though.. probably will for another day or two then call my Dr to figure out what the HELL is going on.

Also: I am NOT looking forward to Christmas, SIL asked only for baby stuff! :nope: that was supposed to be us! :gun:

:hugs: Talk about a kick to the ovaries! I would just send DH to get her a gift card to some baby store.

Sorry, taking another turn.

Just logged onto Brag Book to see a huge 3D ultrasound pic. It's a friend I went to school with and his new finance's baby. I bet I know why they got engaged :growlmad:. Yeah, like that marriage is going to last.

Either, I'm going to delete all the pregnant ones off and be left with 0 friends..or I'm going to eventually cave and delete my Brag book.

Seriously, you don't have to post a new f'n photo every f'n day of your newborn!!!!

And I'm spotting again, 5 days before. This B Complex helped my energy but did diddly squat for the spotting.

Aaaargh. I'm so tired of this. :(

And today I have to add another one to my low day. Trying to plan a get together with my girlfriends and I just feel left out. I love them and I know they're all excited but even in emails, I just feel like the 5th wheel: two pregnant women, two moms and me.

:cry:

Can't it just be my turn to have something good? I told them I'm tentatively planning a trip to Vegas and I may not be able to make it (which we actually were in the summer cause DH's mom has a condo there).

I like this thread!! My turn...in the 2 years we have been ttc a previous grad school classmate of mine moved from Miami to New York, made new friends, met a guy, got married, and then suddenly posted a pic of her new baby boy 6 months later on Facebook & no one even knew she was prego (at least now I know why she got married so quickly). I was so livid I almost threw my phone across the room. And another one got married, bought a house, and is now 5 months pregnant.

:hugs: Talk about a kick to the ovaries! I would just send DH to get her a gift card to some baby store.

Ya, I'm thinking that's what is going to happen though we do the "everyone takes turns opening their presents while people watch" so I'll just have to grin and bear it anyway.. ](*,)

Ya, I'm thinking that's what is going to happen though we do the "everyone takes turns opening their presents while people watch" so I'll just have to grin and bear it anyway.. ](*,)

Torturous! So sorry dear that you have to bear that, you have my full sympathy.

I really just can't stand going to the market and seeing girls who look like they're 12 (ok they're at least 18) with a 3yr old and a 6 month old!! How is that even right, they're children themselves! :hissy:

Oh!!!!! I hear you all about the pregnancies on Facebook! It seems like I have tons of friends who are pregnant.

I think I got kinda pissed off when my cousin announced that she was preggo with twins 2 months after I saw her. At that time, she told me she was having problems in her marriage. I would have expected more a ''get divorced'' announcement rather than a pregnancy. And she also said she didn't want to have another kid. :growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"