Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:brat: Whyyyyyy wont the Clomid work like it's supposed to?!?!? I started spotting 5 days before my period last month (9dpo) and this month looks like it's going to be the same :sad1: Started spottting yesterday at 11 dpo though.. probably will for another day or two then call my Dr to figure out what the HELL is going on.

Also: I am NOT looking forward to Christmas, SIL asked only for baby stuff! :nope: that was supposed to be us! :gun:

:hugs: Talk about a kick to the ovaries! I would just send DH to get her a gift card to some baby store.

Ya, I'm thinking that's what is going to happen though we do the "everyone takes turns opening their presents while people watch" so I'll just have to grin and bear it anyway.. ](*,)

This is where I'd do the whole...."our car died, you guys go ahead and start opening presents, we'll join you when we get there...."

:winkwink:

Oh hello facebook. Your baby is now the size of a grapefruit? Really, thats great.. hide posts... Oh hell facebook. so and so is now 16 weeks along in her pregnancy and baby is now.. blah blah....
My Fun social facebook has seriously turned into Baby brag book...

Bitter??! I think a little... hahaha!!!!

I know how you guys are feeling.

My biggest thing is people who tell you one thing then suddenly they're preggo. Like my friend who I though I was safe to be around as she so didn't want any more within the near future- guess what she got preggo the month she said that to me. It makes me sick.

I wish people just wouldn't lie I have been pretty honest with my friends and would expect it back. F*cking *rse!!!

Oh I was browsing Brag Book and checking on my SIL (that I like), since they just moved back out to Virginia. I looked at one picture of my niece who was dragging her baby doll and the caption read, "I hope she doesn't do this someday when she's a big sister".

She's not pregnant because her husband hasn't gotten back from his deployment yet. My heart sank because I know it's only a matter of time before she is pregnant with baby #2. While I'm still stuck with 0. :cry: :cry:

I want my :bfp: next, it's still my turn!! :cry:

:brat: Whyyyyyy wont the Clomid work like it's supposed to?!?!? I started spotting 5 days before my period last month (9dpo) and this month looks like it's going to be the same :sad1: Started spottting yesterday at 11 dpo though.. probably will for another day or two then call my Dr to figure out what the HELL is going on.

Also: I am NOT looking forward to Christmas, SIL asked only for baby stuff! :nope: that was supposed to be us! :gun:

:hugs: Talk about a kick to the ovaries! I would just send DH to get her a gift card to some baby store.

Ya, I'm thinking that's what is going to happen though we do the "everyone takes turns opening their presents while people watch" so I'll just have to grin and bear it anyway.. ](*,)

This is where I'd do the whole...."our car died, you guys go ahead and start opening presents, we'll join you when we get there...."

:winkwink:

:haha: That's a good one!!!

ArmyWife: :hugs:

Cooch: exactly!

Armywife84: :hugs:

Lots of :dust: to all!

hey ladies hope you dont mind me joining me and oh have been ttc for 1 LONG year...
im seriously getting down i find myself crying cos....
1. my bro (19yrs old) & gf (19yrs old) is pregnant
2. my cousin (18yrs old) pregnant
3. manager at work just gave birth
4. another women at work (24weeks pregnant) and playing up
5. another (18yr old) girlat work newly pregnant!!!!!

WHERES MINE!!!!

i know it sounds spoilt but its not fair i have been waiting so long and ow all these lot are rubbing it in tooo much!!!

im not usually a jealous person but i am whens kids are having kids

It's perfectly reasonable to be jealous doopers! It's the reason I'm not joining my girlfriends this year, the first time in nearly 17 years.

Gawd, must be something in the world's water supply. Everyone is pregnant!

Even a girl with cystic fibrosis can have a honeymoon baby!! One of the effects of having cystic fibrosis is infertility.

Don't get me wrong, I hope everything goes great for her since she has a low life expectancy. But come on!

FML, I feel pathetic.

Yep, me too.

I just feel so left out right now. All my girlfriends are planning a Christmas get together and I know they don't mean to be insensitive but don't keep including me in a thread joking about what not to bring because the girls are pregnant. Yep, 2 of you have kids, 2 are pregnant but I'M NOT. I love you girls but *&$) have some decency!

:cry:

:haha: It's ok, I'm in a bad mood too. And i just received my boots for my AF treat/birthday present! :wacko:

I agree, they should have some sort of freaking respect!! It's not fair that our feelings always get shafted :hugs:.

Yep, me too.

I just feel so left out right now. All my girlfriends are planning a Christmas get together and I know they don't mean to be insensitive but don't keep including me in a thread joking about what not to bring because the girls are pregnant. Yep, 2 of you have kids, 2 are pregnant but I'M NOT. I love you girls but *&$) have some decency!

:cry:

that is insensitive i wouldnt go either hence why im not going to my works meal as all 3 preggers girls are going so im just going to my other halfs.

lets hope we wont have to wait alot longer cos tbh its getting me down alot i find myself thinking about it constantly.

:flower:

:haha: It's ok, I'm in a bad mood too. And i just received my boots for my AF treat/birthday present! :wacko:

I agree, they should have some sort of freaking respect!! It's not fair that our feelings always get shafted :hugs:.

well said..... the people with their babies dont care that we havent,
that bothers me alot.
i feel like shouting shut the hell up!

lol :thumbup:

that bothers me alot.

Oh I agree!

RANT: My NYE's resolution (besides getting pregnant) is to delete my Fertile Book.

I logged onto today to get slapped with baby shower pictures (didn't see that coming) and a, "I forgot I can't color my hair because I'm expecting" status. :growlmad: Way to start my day off!

Trying to stay positive is such work :wacko:.

that bothers me alot.

Oh I agree!

RANT: My NYE's resolution (besides getting pregnant) is to delete my Fertile Book.

I logged onto today to get slapped with baby shower pictures (didn't see that coming) and a, "I forgot I can't color my hair because I'm expecting" status. :growlmad: Way to start my day off!

Trying to stay positive is such work :wacko:.

yes staying positive is hard. i went girly shopping with my mum last week and normally i let things go over my head but she started telling me my cousin who is 18 is now preg and that was it i just blurted out that me and dean had been trying for a year and nothing so could she kindly keep other pregnancies to hear self lol

i know it was wrong and selfish of me but at that time i just snapped :S

i did apologize afterwards

hows you both feeling now???

RANT? Oh boy I have so much of that in my head, lets see where to start (remember you asked for it ;) )

okay so lets start off by pointing to my siggy, been trying for over 7 years now to have a baby (since the day we got married), 7 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 6 days ago... :growlmad: Since I've been 14 until about 3 months ago I was CONSTANTLY bleeding, I've never had the pleasure of a normal period. Then my cycle I thought was normalizing, and now I haven't had anything close to a period since the end of September! :growlmad: all the tests are BFN, I've got symptoms but at this point my husband just thinks im crazy, and you know I'm starting to believe him! After :sex: on the 4th, I had some massive pain around my ovaries, and when I wiped in the bathroom I was BRIGHT and boy do I mean BRIGHT colored blood and there was a decent amount but it went away in 30 mins. (don't mean to be vivid but I'm confused) so I dunno WTH that was. So as of my test tonight, :bfn:

I've had ATLEAST 4 that never stuck, 2 that I had issues with so 6 total.

My last major issue was a miscarriage on THANKSGIVING 6 years ago, the same day my shit of a brother/sister -inlaw announced they were going to have a baby. For almost 9 months all she talked about what how it was a dumb mistake and how she got drunk and forgot her pill and she didn't want to have a baby, it was gonna upset her lifestyle. As I'm sitting here in pain everytime I'm around her because I'm Jealous. Whenever someone I know announces they are having a baby I start crying because I wonder what the hell is so wrong with me I can't ever have one! :cry: I'm an amazing step mom, everyone around me tells me so and my step son loves me to pieces, even HE has been bothering me lately says "mommy... when am I going to have a brother.. or I'd even deal with a sister". Last time he asked me I just started crying... and he knows all about our problem, but then I felt bad because I upset a 12 year old. :cry:

I've even lost 50 pounds in the past year, DAMNIT nothing it working...

I could go on but I'm actually depressing myself now :growlmad::nope:

I have an appointment at a nearly free clinic today for my back problem, and I'm tempted to start asking them about fertility stuff but they are just a very basic place and probably couldn't/wouldn't help me anyways, so I'm lost and alone LOL

RANT? Oh boy I have so much of that in my head, lets see where to start (remember you asked for it ;) )

okay so lets start off by pointing to my siggy, been trying for over 7 years now to have a baby (since the day we got married), 7 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 6 days ago... :growlmad: Since I've been 14 until about 3 months ago I was CONSTANTLY bleeding, I've never had the pleasure of a normal period. Then my cycle I thought was normalizing, and now I haven't had anything close to a period since the end of September! :growlmad: all the tests are BFN, I've got symptoms but at this point my husband just thinks im crazy, and you know I'm starting to believe him! After :sex: on the 4th, I had some massive pain around my ovaries, and when I wiped in the bathroom I was BRIGHT and boy do I mean BRIGHT colored blood and there was a decent amount but it went away in 30 mins. (don't mean to be vivid but I'm confused) so I dunno WTH that was. So as of my test tonight, :bfn:

I've had ATLEAST 4 that never stuck, 2 that I had issues with so 6 total.

My last major issue was a miscarriage on THANKSGIVING 6 years ago, the same day my shit of a brother/sister -inlaw announced they were going to have a baby. For almost 9 months all she talked about what how it was a dumb mistake and how she got drunk and forgot her pill and she didn't want to have a baby, it was gonna upset her lifestyle. As I'm sitting here in pain everytime I'm around her because I'm Jealous. Whenever someone I know announces they are having a baby I start crying because I wonder what the hell is so wrong with me I can't ever have one! :cry: I'm an amazing step mom, everyone around me tells me so and my step son loves me to pieces, even HE has been bothering me lately says "mommy... when am I going to have a brother.. or I'd even deal with a sister". Last time he asked me I just started crying... and he knows all about our problem, but then I felt bad because I upset a 12 year old. :cry:

I've even lost 50 pounds in the past year, DAMNIT nothing it working...

I could go on but I'm actually depressing myself now :growlmad::nope:

I have an appointment at a nearly free clinic today for my back problem, and I'm tempted to start asking them about fertility stuff but they are just a very basic place and probably couldn't/wouldn't help me anyways, so I'm lost and alone LOL

i think your in a big need for a hug hun :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14