Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:haha: It's ok, I'm in a bad mood too. And i just received my boots for my AF treat/birthday present! :wacko:

I agree, they should have some sort of freaking respect!! It's not fair that our feelings always get shafted :hugs:.

well said..... the people with their babies dont care that we havent,
that bothers me alot.
i feel like shouting shut the hell up!

lol :thumbup:

Oh I agree!

RANT: My NYE's resolution (besides getting pregnant) is to delete my Fertile Book.

I logged onto today to get slapped with baby shower pictures (didn't see that coming) and a, "I forgot I can't color my hair because I'm expecting" status. :growlmad: Way to start my day off!

Trying to stay positive is such work :wacko:.

yes staying positive is hard. i went girly shopping with my mum last week and normally i let things go over my head but she started telling me my cousin who is 18 is now preg and that was it i just blurted out that me and dean had been trying for a year and nothing so could she kindly keep other pregnancies to hear self lol

i know it was wrong and selfish of me but at that time i just snapped :S

i did apologize afterwards

hows you both feeling now???

Oh no, it wasn't wrong or selfish. That's how you feel! All those feelings get bottled up for so long then come bursting out. It happens, no worries.

We can't slap on that fake face everyday and keep on pretending we're over the moon for pregnant women, when we're clearly not. I gave up pretending I was happy about the "exciting news" this past June. I don't even congratulate newly pregnant women (except for the LTTCers on BNB, I care about their :bfp:) anymore. Really can't be bothered with their new status, when I honestly don't give a damn they got a :bfp: after 3 whole months of marriage! You just can't be happy for every pregnant :mamafy:. I'm running short on happiness due to this infertility bullshit.

Ugh, infertility puts me in this dark corner.

so I went to a doctor today for my back issues and they started asking me if im having sex and if im on the pill and etc etc and i explained my period issues to my doctor and how no one has ever diagnosed me and i had an idea that I might have PCOS and she pretty much agreed with me. So around the beginning of the year if I'm still having issues we're gonna start working on my health issues starting with my lungs then (plus we're checking my blood for vitamins n lipids n such) she might put me on progesterone (officially) and MAYBE I can talk her into clomid or something, I know I'm only 24, but I just want ONE child, just ONE. If it takes ALL my eggs left in my body to get just one, would be more than worth it :thumbup:

:brat: Whyyyyyy wont the Clomid work like it's supposed to?!?!? I started spotting 5 days before my period last month (9dpo) and this month looks like it's going to be the same :sad1: Started spottting yesterday at 11 dpo though.. probably will for another day or two then call my Dr to figure out what the HELL is going on.

Also: I am NOT looking forward to Christmas, SIL asked only for baby stuff! :nope: that was supposed to be us! :gun:

:hugs: Talk about a kick to the ovaries! I would just send DH to get her a gift card to some baby store.

Ya, I'm thinking that's what is going to happen though we do the "everyone takes turns opening their presents while people watch" so I'll just have to grin and bear it anyway.. ](*,)

:haha: It's ok, I'm in a bad mood too. And i just received my boots for my AF treat/birthday present! :wacko:

I agree, they should have some sort of freaking respect!! It's not fair that our feelings always get shafted :hugs:.

that bothers me alot.

Oh I agree!

RANT: My NYE's resolution (besides getting pregnant) is to delete my Fertile Book.

I logged onto today to get slapped with baby shower pictures (didn't see that coming) and a, "I forgot I can't color my hair because I'm expecting" status. :growlmad: Way to start my day off!

yes staying positive is hard. i went girly shopping with my mum last week and normally i let things go over my head but she started telling me my cousin who is 18 is now preg and that was it i just blurted out that me and dean had been trying for a year and nothing so could she kindly keep other pregnancies to hear self lol

Oh no, it wasn't wrong or selfish. That's how you feel! All those feelings get bottled up for so long then come bursting out. It happens, no worries.

We can't slap on that fake face everyday and keep on pretending we're over the moon for pregnant women, when we're clearly not. I gave up pretending I was happy about the "exciting news" this past June. I don't even congratulate newly pregnant women (except for the LTTCers on BNB, I care about their :bfp:) anymore. Really can't be bothered with their new status, when I honestly don't give a damn they got a :bfp: after 3 whole months of marriage! You just can't be happy for every pregnant :mamafy:. I'm running short on happiness due to this infertility bullshit.

Amen sister, amen.

My vent today: my body is ticking me off because I should be done my period so I can go for my test on Friday. Instead it's been off and day (which NEVER happens). WTH?! My body waits one year to do this crap and it happens when I need it to be normal the most. Mother f'er. :dohh:

that bothers me alot.

Oh I agree!

i shouldnt be but i am laughing at this and i must thank you its not often that i laugh lol :) :hugs:

(Apologies for the language)

I'm rather pissed that my DH took a bath last night. I've told him countless times that he doesn't need to be taking baths because it heats up the balls and kills the few decent :spermy: he has! :hissy: Thankfully, the water wasn't as scalding as he usually has it, due to a terrible water heater in this townhome. Still, it was the fact of the matter.

And our sex life has gone to shit, we don't even have regular sex outside of ovulation. :nope:

Lastly my birthday is tomorrow, I've been blubbering about turning 27 and still being childless. My last 2 birthday wishes obviously never came true..maybe it will happen in 2012. You just get tired of wishing for the same thing each Christmas or birthday. :cry:

:hugs: Armywife. Sometimes the husbands just leaving you baffled don't they? I want to assure you that it's really across the board. They're just dumb sh*ts sometimes.

Maybe tell him baths are feminine and you'll tell all his male friends about it? Take pictures of him and his balls in the bath and threaten to post them or leave them lying around with guests over? There has to be a strategy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope this is your last relaxing birthday and next year you're too exhausted from baby to celebrate. :happydance:

I want to rant and rage about the 33 year old virgin that got married recently and got pregnant to boy-girl twins the FIRST time she had sex with her husband :wacko: she went to the doc because she thought she had a bug only to find out that she's preggo.....

I wish her well, I really really do and I'm glad that she has an absolutely perfect pregnancy...but OMG give me a fucking break :growlmad:

(Apologies for the language)

I'm rather pissed that my DH took a bath last night. I've told him countless times that he doesn't need to be taking baths because it heats up the balls and kills the few decent :spermy: he has! :hissy: Thankfully, the water wasn't as scalding as he usually has it, due to a terrible water heater in this townhome. Still, it was the fact of the matter.

And our sex life has gone to shit, we don't even have regular sex outside of ovulation. :nope:

Lastly my birthday is tomorrow, I've been blubbering about turning 27 and still being childless. My last 2 birthday wishes obviously never came true..maybe it will happen in 2012. You just get tired of wishing for the same thing each Christmas or birthday. :cry:

Oh husbands, aren't they wonderful.. Mine is the same, he was all excited about a hot tub the other weekend and when I told him that as of Jan 1 there is no drinking for either of us he didn't quite seem to understand that I was actually serious...
Also, our sex life has come to an abrupt halt too, its very stressful on a relationship and challenges you as a couple. I hope that once this is all over we can find our way back to where we used to be.

I want to rant and rage about the 33 year old virgin that got married recently and got pregnant to boy-girl twins the FIRST time she had sex with her husband :wacko: she went to the doc because she thought she had a bug only to find out that she's preggo.....

I wish her well, I really really do and I'm glad that she has an absolutely perfect pregnancy...but OMG give me a fucking break :growlmad:

Screw you virgin, screw you... grrrrr.... :brat: I know the feeling, everytime some fertile mertile decides to announce her pregnancy I smile and say congrats then turn around and secretly give them the finger.. haha

:hugs: I totally understand, I felt the same way when my SIL got pregnant first try :grr:

:hugs: Armywife. Sometimes the husbands just leaving you baffled don't they? I want to assure you that it's really across the board. They're just dumb sh*ts sometimes.

Maybe tell him baths are feminine and you'll tell all his male friends about it? Take pictures of him and his balls in the bath and threaten to post them or leave them lying around with guests over? There has to be a strategy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope this is your last relaxing birthday and next year you're too exhausted from baby to celebrate. :happydance:

For once, I just want men to feel the way we do when it comes to LTTC! They would go absolutely mad!

Thanks for the birthday wishes :cake:, I'm going to try very hard to have a decent day tomorrow.

Infertility has really pushed my marriage to it's limits. Doesn't help that my DH has to bitch about every little thing I ask him to do regarding improving his sperm. :growlmad:

Annoying thing for today from yesterday's test:

As your laying on your back, with your feet in stirrups, your hoohoo for all to see, drugged up on Fentanyl and Versed, you don't really want to hear "you think this is painful, wait until you have children".

You know what, do you want to have my twisted cervix? Did you want to go through abdominal surgeries? Do you want to know that you'll have to give birth early and through c-section?

No? Then shut the f*ck up as I lay there for all to see.

Coulda clocked her one there if I wasn't so doped up from drugs.

That is all.

Did a stupid thing in looking up an ex and one night stand on Fertile Book :dohh:, and of course they have new babies or a baby on the way :growlmad:. One is married because of the child, and I'm sure the other will follow suit.

These douche bags can conceive but I can't with my DH!! :hissy:

And my SIL's DH just got back from deployment for the next 18 months. She's not exactly good about taking her BC so I'm sure it's only a matter of time. :cry:

I used to want 2 children, I'll be lucky if I can get 1!! :nope:

Okay...gotta get this out, and DH is stuck talking to his parents, so here it goes....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DH's parents and grandfather arrived last night for a 4+ day visit (too long, in my opinion). They know about our LTTC and about the laparoscopy. They brought some of DH's stuff from when he was a kid, and as DH was going through a box, my MIL said, "for when you have a son" and then, "oh, did you hear that ___ (BIL) is having another boy?" (BTW, it's my BIL's FIFTH boy). Why on earth would you say that to me?! WHY?? :dohh:

So, DH told his dad to be careful what they say around me....and my FIL agreed that MIL shouldn't have said what she said. Well, that was at like 10:30 last night.

Now, not even 12 hours later, FIL starts talking about kids at his church who are getting pregnant....at least 2, and he was starting to tell another story, but I left...so that might be 3. Why?? You agreed that your wife should've kept her mouth SHUT and now you're doing some of the same thing. :nope:

People drive me crazy! And his parents are here for 4 FULL days. And they talk a lot. Ugh. I told DH that I might be disappearing a lot because I just can't handle it. Talk about anything you want, EXCEPT so-and-so being pregnant....and "for when you have a child..."

Okay, rant over. If you read this, thanks :) And if you have advice for how to get through this, I'd love to hear it!

I have no advice but just lots of hugs. I'm finding quickly that infertility is something that people don't think much of. It's sad that feelings mean nothing when it comes to dealing with infertility. I think it's worse with a husband's family because our husbands really don't seem as emotional about the whole process so how can their family understand?

My FIL is just as bad. He's bringing a friend to Christmas dinner along with their grandbaby?! Who the f*ck does that?! It's f'ing Christmas dinner with your son! :growlmad:

Gahhh, I'm so steaming mad!!! :growlmad::growlmad: Apologies for the language.

I was on the phone with my mother asking her something, then she brings up she saw so and so's mother at the library. Well Mrs. So and so happens to be pregnant (of course). I told my mother that I knew the pregnant :mamafy: and had deleted her off of FB after I saw the announcement.

Note: I have a 0 tolerance policy for pregnancy announcements..that's grounds for getting deleted. Just my way of coping with it.

THEN, my lovely mother proceeds to tell me that I need to get past FB pregnancy announcements. If only it were that easy!! I got irritated (fed up with people's comments) and told her she didn't understand because she never had to struggle with infertility. EVEN BETTER, my freaking (less than supportive) DH chimes in with, "That's what I've been telling her". And proceeds to talk to me while I'm trying to talk to my mother on the phone. Rude, much?? I dismiss him, because I'm very annoyed at this point.

After I get off the phone, I told him I didn't need any comments from the peanut gallery. He proceeds to act like a grade A asshole and tells me not to talk to him. WTF? You're the one interrupting my phone call??

Of course we get into this major fight about how he knows jack shit about infertility and doesn't care to know..or how I really feel, much less pay attention to me when I'm upset over it. Then he launches into how I should take other people's advice into consideration. Why should I listen to advice coming from a woman who knows jack shit about infertility????? :growlmad:
I listened to what she said, but it wasn't helpful!!!

Needless to see he stormed out of the house and I don't give a rat's ass if he comes back tonight or not. :finger: I'm so mean, I know.

My 17 year old cousin has just announced her 2nd pregancy (oh but by accident of course) to her drug dealing non-educated-deliquent- NED bf - both never even worked a day in their lives! I'm not jealous...i'm not, but here's me 10 years down the line still waiting. I'm no angel and i've done my fair share of living but come on ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :dohh: :wacko:

BTW i posted a thread asking questions...would it be bad if i asked any of you to read it and advise if you can on my questions? x

I have no advice but just lots of hugs. I'm finding quickly that infertility is something that people don't think much of. It's sad that feelings mean nothing when it comes to dealing with infertility. I think it's worse with a husband's family because our husbands really don't seem as emotional about the whole process so how can their family understand?

My FIL is just as bad. He's bringing a friend to Christmas dinner along with their grandbaby?! Who the f*ck does that?! It's f'ing Christmas dinner with your son! :growlmad:

Thanks!

Some people...I just don't get it! I'd be super ticked if someone tried to pull that on me. You poor thing! Can you say "no!" to them joining your Christmas dinner? :)

Lol. I wish. I guess my DH must have mentioned something to him because baby isn't coming to dinner. Thanks goodness.

:cry:Thought I could make it thru the holidays without hearing about babies. WRONG!!

Got back to the in-laws and as I walk thru the door my DH's cousin is talking about my SIL's pregnancy. So I walk down the hall to our room, put on lounge pants, and am trying to ignore her..but of course her voice echos thru the hallway. I don't care to know anything about her pregnancy, don't care about the baby's name, when she's due etc. Shut up already! Now I know more than I care to know. FML.

Honestly I love my nieces and nephew I already have, but I'm unsure and a bit resentful towards this unborn baby. I feel like my SIL took my turn (if we were fertile). Stupid and mean, I know...but I don't really care. I'm sure I'll grow to love this baby eventually when she's 5 and I'm finally pregnant. But at the moment, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"