Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutley GUTTED.

Managed to speak to someone at the PCT funding office and they have never received an application for my funding.

She also decided to tell me I don't fit the criteria.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Bears, 2 words, complain! And appeal (if they knock you back officially).

What a bunch of bleeping bleeps!

I managed to get my head together enough to ring PALS, the woman there was GREAT!! She let me have a good cry and made all the right soothing noises! Bless her, i bet she thought she was dealing with a mental health patient!

She agrees that it sounds like this forgetful secretary has been fobbing me off all week. And looks like she has been covering her own arse because she knows someone has FUCKED UP BIG TIME!!
She is going to chase up all my paperwork for me and deal with the complaints side of things for me. She is an angel, I could kiss her!

She also said that the girl at the PCT should NEVER have said I do not fit the criteria, the whole point of the application is for someone high up to decide if I should have funding, not some girl in the office! If it was that easy, why would I need to send an application?

So my guardian angel as Pauline at PALS shall now be known as, will be dealing with it from now on.

I have a big fat, puffy, wet, soggy, snotty face from all the crying.
I am going to get very very drunk tonight and probably smoke myself silly, but I dont really care at this precice moment in time. I just need to forget.

I suppose I should change my siggie to something really sarcastic about the application not being sent in the end, but I just can't think of anything witty enough!

Suggestions welcome!!

Thank God for Pauline. I'm so very glad she has given you clarity and is sorting out the pile of poop the secretary left. People ate paid to do a job and they are there to serve you, so often we are left feeling like they are doing us a favour.

Stephie, I just read your blog entry from yesterday. I am sitting in my car on my lunch hour sobbing my eyeballs out because what you said is so damn true. You definitely have a way with words and explaining how you are feeling. I think you need to write a book.

Girls, I am having a rough day as my EFFIN hormones are all jacked up today. I am sitting in my car on my lunch hour people watching. They probably think I'm some crazy woman sitting in my car crying for what appears to be no apparent reason. We aren't even trying anymore and it still sucks. DH and I decided we are going to try again at the first of the year. I hate IF so bad.

Well...AF started for me four days early. I'm guessing everyone else on here is to blame for starting theirs? :rofl: :haha:

No rant this time but a little celebration is in order because...

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ggggggrrrrr my rant just noticed

someone has seen fit to reopen the infertile people are annoying thread and the following words of wisdom were written on it earlier.

"I do think that its not fair to feel anger towards a pregnant woman. even secret unspoken anger, it is damaging for everyone. I struggled with intense jelousy when ttc but i never thought bad thoughts about the unborn child or mum to be, just anger at my own body and my own situation. I do think that thos lttc should be happy for pregnant women as being angry/upset wont actually change anything. I feel deep shame about choosing to avoid some of my pregnant friends. now i am experiencing pregnancy with all its amazing and hard times i know how much they needed me as a friend"

god give me strength, this board is becoming such a joke right now with all the pg do gooders posting with all their sunshine and flowers. lol

rosebud

Karen- Fantastic! I'm so glad that someone in NHS has their head screwed on properly!! This calls for massive celebration, drinks, cigs, cheesy puffs, and carbs galore!

Amanda- I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe DH will get broody and change his mind. :hugs: However, it IS the weekend, AF is here, so I believe you're in the green to drink a little booze! :drunk:

Rosebud- Meh, of course they're all Positive Patricias when they're pregnant. Never mind the Pessimistic Penelopes they once were. :dohh: Don't even bat an eye, hun. We're much better than that. And will continue being Bitter Bessies :mamafy: all we please.

Rant:

I had this HORRID nightmare last night. Apparently, I was pregnant and was all pleased about having his baby. At one point when I went to the latrine, I started to miscarry. I could feel the bits of my unborn child splashing into the toilet. :cry::cry: All I did was sit on the toilet sobbing that I lost my baby. It was awful!!

Karen- Fantastic! I'm so glad that someone in NHS has their head screwed on properly!! This calls for massive celebration, drinks, cigs, cheesy puffs, and carbs galore!

Amanda- I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe DH will get broody and change his mind. :hugs: However, it IS the weekend, AF is here, so I believe you're in the green to drink a little booze! :drunk:

Rosebud- Meh, of course they're all Positive Patricias when they're pregnant. Never mind the Pessimistic Penelopes they once were. :dohh: Don't even bat an eye, hun. We're much better than that. And will continue being Bitter Bessies :mamafy: all we please.

Rant:

I had this HORRID nightmare last night. Apparently, I was pregnant and was all pleased about having his baby. At one point when I went to the latrine, I started to miscarry. I could feel the bits of my unborn child splashing into the toilet. :cry::cry: All I did was sit on the toilet sobbing that I lost my baby. It was awful!!

I agreed with DH :thumbup:. We're not trying but not preventing until January. Our FSA starts over and we'll have more funds on it for him to have himself checked again to be sure nothing's wrong. We're going to do this on our own with my medical insurance through my work instead of relying on the VA to help us. DH's a disabled veteran and can't work, so he was honorably discharged from the military due to medical. They probably wouldn't pay for it anyway, so he might as well go to whatever doctor he chooses to rather than the @$$hole :)finger:) they sent him to a while back. After all that in April, and my doctor's appt in May, I finally said that I've had it for a while. The clomid was really getting to me and we just needed to step away from it for a while. I think for my sanity, it's been okay. :thumbup:

That dream sounds terrible! I had vivid dreams when I was on clomid that involved things like that happening to my baby, but nothing like that. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My husband and I have been ttc for five years. My little sister gets married in december and is pregnant in five months. NOT FAIR! She isn't even that excited. She will be 11 weeks Sunday and she hasn't even gone to the doc yet.

Hi all, not been about much lat couple of days due I work but I'm back and ready to vent!!!
My rant of the day is I HATE OPKs!!!! I used them almost every day at one point for well over a year (before clomid) and only got 1 positive result. I stopped using them to try and keep my sanity but now that I've been taking clomid for 12 months with varying results my if dr said "use them again you will ov between cd11-16 ( as is normal for clomid) and you'll get a positive" I was skeptical but thought I'd follow her. Well I've got news for you lady, it's day 15 an nada!!!!!!!!!! I hate them so much I could bang my head on a brick wall!! I clearly Don't follow the same rules as other women or I'd be pg by now.

Ahh why does everything in my life have to be a complicated battle. Just get me pregnant already!!!!!!
Oh and to top it all off I'm too young (???) to have ivf so I just have to keep going this way. :( so sad I could cry

Forgive me ladies, I just had to comment in that thread. I couldn't help myself. I need one of you to tie my hands behind me back to stop me in future :haha:

Karenh :hugs: I'm sorry. Its never easy hearing of pregnant woman taking their baby for granted, how can they not want to hear a heart beat :cry: one of my dh's cousins didn't go to the doctors with her pregnancy until she was 7 months...purely because she had spent the previous 6 months drinking, smoking and partying to try and get rid of 'it' (her words not mine) :growlmad:

Amanda, thanks so much for reading my blog and you kind words, its like some form of therapy having it there. Whenever I'm having a down day, I go on their and rant about all the things we have to go through and once I read it back I feel like a cloud is lifted. It's not even particularly designed to be read by anyone in particular, just for us. I would definitely recommend starting one! :hugs:

Secondly, yay for coming up with an official TTC plan. If our next two rounds of clomid fail, we'll be NTNP until we have come up with a new plan of action. I'm strangely looking forward to the calm that will comes with getting away from TTC for a while!

Jackie thats and awful dream, I'm so sorry!!

Zfbaby - I have never ovulated between CD11 and 16 on clomid. I don't follow the rules either. I ovulated on CD18 this month and CD19 the clomid cycle before, and my OPKs went from having only one control line on CD16/17, to having the darkest positive I've ever seen on CD18! Don't give up hope, doctors are inevitably wrong quite a lot with infertility (as this thread as shown :haha:)

Rant: I'm moving house. Currently DH is waiting for me to get out of bed so he can take the bed apart. My life is an array of boxes and bags and I HATE IT!

Any UK ladies watch Eastenders last night? I was going to avoid it as I knew the story line that was going to happen, but I didn't realise how graphic it was going to be. Both me and DH were in tears :cry:

Karen - I got your message yesterday but was struggling in the back of a removal van at the time. I'm sorry to hear of your news but so glad you found pauline, I'll message you properly later when I'm in my new home with the vino :thumbup:

I forgot my main rant :dohh:

BANKS! One of the main banks in the UK has gone down. Their computers have failed resulting in no payments being put into peoples accounts, and no payments coming out! Which means I have not been paid my wages yesterday as planned...moving house with zero money in the bank is NOT ideal! Stupid bank I am going to send you a cat poo in the post!!!! :growlmad:

I forgot my main rant :dohh:

BANKS! One of the main banks in the UK has gone down. Their computers have failed resulting in no payments being put into peoples accounts, and no payments coming out! Which means I have not been paid my wages yesterday as planned...moving house with zero money in the bank is NOT ideal! Stupid bank I am going to send you a cat poo in the post!!!! :growlmad:

I get paid monday......hopefully :dohh:

Steph i have been reading your blog.....love it:happydance:

hi
i also have been affected by the bank thing here in ireland, its totally unacceptable, and everyone is scared because of unstabilty in europe its a permanent thing, eeekkkk

also i dont watch eastenders sicne the mad meg senario i was so outraged by it i banned it frm my tv, but what was the storyline i missed last night?

thanks
rosebud

Hi all, not been about much lat couple of days due I work but I'm back and ready to vent!!!
My rant of the day is I HATE OPKs!!!! I used them almost every day at one point for well over a year (before clomid) and only got 1 positive result. I stopped using them to try and keep my sanity but now that I've been taking clomid for 12 months with varying results my if dr said "use them again you will ov between cd11-16 ( as is normal for clomid) and you'll get a positive" I was skeptical but thought I'd follow her. Well I've got news for you lady, it's day 15 an nada!!!!!!!!!! I hate them so much I could bang my head on a brick wall!! I clearly Don't follow the same rules as other women or I'd be pg by now.

Ahh why does everything in my life have to be a complicated battle. Just get me pregnant already!!!!!!
Oh and to top it all off I'm too young (???) to have ivf so I just have to keep going this way. :( so sad I could cry[/QUOTE

I am in the same boat.

Hey girls, I know it's frustrating, but I'd be bloody delighted to be too young for ivf!!! Grass is always greener, eh!

Just married, I hope my comment didn't offen anyone.

It's just very frustrating at the minute as I so desperately want the help but won't get it till I turn thirty. Kinda hurts to be told someone else's criteria means I have to wait to be a mother :(

Just married, I hope my comment didn't offend anyone.

It's just very frustrating at the minute as I so desperately want the help but won't get it till I turn thirty. Kinda hurts to be told someone else's criteria means I have to wait to be a mother :(

That would be very frustrating. Is there anything you can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->