Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had visual migraines / disturbances on my last clomid dose, they are quite scarey!

I had my junk food feast last night, double whooper with cheese and onion rings from BK!

I cannot stop crying today though, I still haven't heard from the secretary and I don't really want to ring until later this afternoon, as an ex NHS employee, I know how frustrating it can be to be nagged.
But I'm getting myself in such a state, maybe she's not ringing me back because she doesn't want to give me that bad news? I am way way overthinking and over analysing this, I just don't know what to do with myself.
I got a grand total of 2 hours sleep last night.

Also my friend who is a midwife has told me to go and get a blood test done for coeliacs disease, do any of you have this or have had the test done?
When I looked on Wiki, it describes me down to the letter!! So I'm thinking about starting a gluten free diet anyway to see if things improve.

Ahh, I seem to have gone on one of my paranoid rants!!

How is everyone else today?

Karen massive :hugs: to you. I would be exactly the same in your situation so I'm not going to preach and tell you to relax, because I know it's impossible.

Good choice of tea last night, we were also naughty, and decided we were lazy arses so had a macdonalds :nope: not good for the diet!!

My grandma had coeliacs, although I don't remember too much about it. I know she often was quite poorly, then they realised it was coeliacs and she changed her diet and very rarely got ill after that. I always remember we were'nt allowed to eat nanas 'special bread' :haha:

Vant:

How many times, no BFP announcments in LTTTC :growlmad: I've seen three in the past 5 minutes!!!!! ](*,) loosing the will to live!

Edit: VANT?! Thats either a mixture of rant and vent, or my inner vampire saying "rant" :haha:

I like VANT! Thats the new rant/vent word!!

Now I'm getting pissed off with this whole situation!!

More bfp announcements? this is getting seriously stupid! I honestly think they are doing it on purpose now!! Or is it like when you buy a new car, and suddenly everyone is driving the same car, now that we have picked up on bloody bfp announcemnts?

haha I like the analogy! I think it might be, I'm feeling overly sensitive today for some reason. Got a scratchy throat and a blinding headache and can't be arsed to do much, but have to move house tomorrow :dohh:

Then to top it off, my OPKs have gone from not showing a second line at all yesterday, to being positive today, while DH is working until 9pm and then we have a whole house to finish packing up and a family meal to attend, so no :sex: for us. Waste of a cycle of Clomid!! Unless I send my DH to the bathroom with a softcup at some point during the meal :haha:

I would defo send him to the bathroom with a softcup!! :winkwink:

Leave the unpacking, unless its anything you really need!

Hope you feel better soon!! :kiss:

Ditto ladies....we had a Chinese take away last night....sooooo naughty but so yummy! :blush:

Karen i think if i were in your shoes id be going out of my mind too and getting upset....but i think you should maybe chase her up!??...sometimes they do have 100 things to do and it might have just slipped her mind to call you!!!

Sorry you’re gong through this sucks so much!!! :hugs:

I was thinking of ringing about 3pm.

I get so nervous and worry that she's going to be angry with me for nagging!!

Oh and annoyed that I have been unfriended on fb by a newly pregnant cow.

Suppose it saves me the job of unfriending her!

You wont be nagging you are just doing what anyone in your place would be doing the secretary included!!!

Dont be annoyed about the unfriending on fb....like you said saves you a job of doing later on!!!

x

I'm with you ladies on the indulging. My vice was crabs yesterday. They are very high in cholesterol and mercury, so very bad for pregnancy/fertility. I just don't even care anymore. I have also had more alcohol this cycle. I don't know why we kill ourselves changing diet and life style to get that bfp when everyone else gets theirs while doing all the bad stuff. I'm tired of denying myself of my favorite things when I know I'm not going to get a bfp anyway!

Karen...I'm sorry they are putting you through this. I wish I could call for you!

Visual migraines sound super scary! You guys make me afraid to drive while on clomid. I have been fortunate enough to only have the hot flashes and mood swings on clomid. Hopefully cycle 5 on it won't bring something different!

My vant (hehe):
I would like to know wtf is up with my body! I am on cd36 and my temps dropped 3 days ago. My longest cycle ever has been 37 days and I always have af the day (or sometimes two) after my temp drops. My boobs have veen sore for a week now (normal before af) and my stomach is sore to the touch (at this point I don't know if this is normal or still the effect of my 75 pound dog jumping on my stomach over a week ago). So anyway, all signs point to af, so where is she? Just come and put me in and then out of my misery already!

I'm also mad at myself for getting my hopes up a lot this cycle. 1. I was feeling positive 11dpo so I took a hpt (the first one I have done in over a year as I am totally anti testing) of course it was bfn. But then I convinced myself that I could still get a bfp because 11dpo is still very early. Then this morning while I was waiting for my thermometer to beep, I kept saying (in my head) "please have my temps go back up" and wouldn't you know they did. So I got really excited but realized the beep sounded different this time. Then I used my less reliable thermometer and that temp was high, but different from the first. So I waited a few minutes and took my temp a couple more times and it was low again with a normal beep. I was so stupid to be so excited for the few minutes my temps went up. This if is making me go completely insane!!!

I had visual migraines / disturbances on my last clomid dose, they are quite scarey!

I had my junk food feast last night, double whooper with cheese and onion rings from BK!

I cannot stop crying today though, I still haven't heard from the secretary and I don't really want to ring until later this afternoon, as an ex NHS employee, I know how frustrating it can be to be nagged.
But I'm getting myself in such a state, maybe she's not ringing me back because she doesn't want to give me that bad news? I am way way overthinking and over analysing this, I just don't know what to do with myself.
I got a grand total of 2 hours sleep last night.

Also my friend who is a midwife has told me to go and get a blood test done for coeliacs disease, do any of you have this or have had the test done?
When I looked on Wiki, it describes me down to the letter!! So I'm thinking about starting a gluten free diet anyway to see if things improve.

Ahh, I seem to have gone on one of my paranoid rants!!

How is everyone else today?

I have coeliacs my dear. Diagnosed at age 2. Whenever I stray off my diet I get either wham! Stomach cramps/bloating/diarrhoea or I get a silent response where I slowly go anemic & catch every thing going.

If you are going to get tested DONT go on Gf diet as the tests will only find a reaction if you eat gluten. The first step is two antibody tests which normally show up in your bliss, very cheap tests in general. The antibody test can give false results tho, so if it comes back negative and you still think you have it then try going gluten free to see if it helps. If it does, tell your doc.

When I was diagnosed in 1974 the docs said 1:200 people had it and my mum had to cook/bake from scratch. Now they believe as many as 1:20 have it and I can find a gf replacement for just about anything at the supermarket.

Good luck, it's worth finding out if it is as it's very unpleasant to have it untreated xxx

Karen- I vote for ringing her!

Stephie- Bradley Cooper, eh? Delish :-=. I've always had a soft spot for Ryan Gosling. :cloud9:

Btw, is that your wedding photo? You look so elegant and I'm loving the headband. :thumbup: My dress was incredibly busy with lace, a sash around my waist, and tulle trim around the sweetheart neckline. Hell, the only thing it was missing was some bedazzle. :rofl::rofl:

Vants:

1. I would go for some Maccy's right now, but I just had to choke down a diet meal. :sick:

2. It just dawned on me that AF will be present when I go bikini shopping. Feck. :dohh::dohh::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Well...I knew the dumb b*tch was playing games with me...just started spotting...:cry:
I guess it is a good thing that I didn't buy a hpt this morning. And, I will be enjoying my leftover CRABS and will drop some RUM in my CAFFINATED coke!!!:happydance: (Is it sad I will be doing this all alone as my dh works until midnight tonight?):haha:

My AF cramps are messing with me today. Come on AF...need it to be early the next couple of months! :haha: Don't wanna be visited by that heifer while I am on vacation in August.

2. It just dawned on me that AF will be present when I go bikini shopping. Feck. :dohh::dohh::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Ugh...who invited her? She doesn't belong on your bikini shopping trip!:growlmad:

:rofl: That bitch is never welcome anywhere.

I'm so envious of everyone's carb binge. I want to go on a carb rampage!! :brat: But noooo, it's a salad for tonight's dinner. [-X

One more vant.....I have to go spray tanning, so I don't look like Casper in my swimming suit. Not looking forward to it.

Ugh...who invited her? She doesn't belong on your bikini shopping trip!:growlmad:

:rofl: That bitch is never welcome anywhere.

I'm so envious of everyone's carb binge. I want to go on a carb rampage!! :brat: But noooo, it's a salad for tonight's dinner. [-X

C'mon over! I could use some company! Oh, how I wish I really could invite you ladies over. We would have such a great time being infertile cows!!!:haha:

Total rant from me. Received a phone call from one upset gp today? Why was she upset? Because I wrote a complaint about the way her employees treated me this week and no, she didn't ring to apologise, she actually complained that inshould have tried to phone her because now she has to go through the full complaints procedure and do a self evaluation to improve her 'system' and it's such a lot of work.

Well. You can imagine my reply! I explained she, the doctor, is there to assist me. My letter was very simple. I came to you feeling I'll. You tested me for an infection 9 days ago. I called when you asked 6 days later to be told I hadn't given them a current number and as my test had indicated an infection then I should be getting antibiotics. What I don't understand is that after suffering from this infection for over 6 days you decide to dictate a letter to me about it and get your employees to post it the next day second class? And when I called the surgery and offered to collect it you told them to say it was posted already. So 9 days after testing positive for an infection I still haven't received medicine & when I call to explain I'm stressed I am told 'you can wait one more day for it, it should come tomorrow. The fact that I should be expected to wait 10 days for treatment for an infection is bad enough. But when I'm trying for a baby and I worry that it's damaging my insides it's worse. And when I'm booked into hospital for an examination into my womb, Fallopian tubes and ovaries in 6 days time being told I will need to postpone it again due to an infection?. Oh, and while I'm at it, I gave your receptionist all my new phone numbers an adresses when I moved 10 months ago and it doesn't surprise me that they didn't change it, because they also didn't change my daughters details and posted a confidential letter out to a complete stranger at our old house.

I am so unhappy with her response that I'm def complaining higher. I'm speechless that she thinks I'm in the wrong to complain. All I wanted was the medicine to treat me like any nhs patient is entitled to. Even if shed phoned and been humble and genuinely apologised I would have let it go.

And it's not like she's flippin gettin paid minimum wage for it either! Pull your weight you crabby, rude, useless quack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"