ULTRA EARLY 10mIU PREGNANCY STRIP TESTS, confused!

jolou

Mum to 2 little munchkins
Reaction score
Hey all, hope someone can help me bought some "ULTRA EARLY 10mIU PREGNANCY STRIP TESTS" from the ebay shope "fertilty plan". Done a test on saturday morning (22nd aug) as i had been experiancing alot of symptoms for 2 weeks previously and was due af on tuesday 25th aug, that came out bfn :(

It now friday 28th and still no AF still feeling really sick, vivid dreams etc and dont even feel like i might come on, bar the hot flushes i keep getting! Decided to do one of the ebay tests again just to stop me thinking about it really and i swear i seen i pink test line after a minute or so, phoned my mum and she said do another, so waited till i need the loo and done 3 more, all the same, now because i had a neg on saturday im confused can you lovely folks help me by taking a look :kiss: think im going to pop out and buy a clearblue or something to ease my mind before letting the OH know what i have been upto this morning!

the very first one i did
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/jolou16/DSC00005.jpg

the whole four in total, the bottom 3 were all done the same time, an hour later than the first
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/jolou16/DSC00016.jpg
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/jolou16/DSC00018.jpg

not the best quality of pic as they are off my mobile phone

definitely :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!! That's what all mine looked like when af was due. Them IC's don't get dark till way after af was due. Congratulations!!

ooo this is exciting, gonna pop to boots now and buy a shop on just to put my mind at rest before tellin OH fingers crossed!

that my love is a positive test :) congrats

defo preggo love... mone was just the same this week...
get a clear blue digi single test from softbots plus use the BUMP discount code and get 10 % off pluys its free next day delivery... i did...
this way it will give you weeks... as your defo preggers...
well done

Congratulations!!

I used those tests when i got my BFP,the lines dont have as much colour as other tests but def def this is it babes YOUR BFP..

D
xx xx

hey! thanks all done a clear blue and that too came out positive!! yay!! not sure on dates but i know im at the most only a wee 3 weeks, feels very odd finding out so early as with my first child it was 8 weeks gone before i found out!:happydance:

deffo :bfp: well done to you...

Happy and Healthy 9 months for you hun xxxxxx

Congrats

Great news! Congrats again. I know what you mean about finding out early. I was only 3 weeks and 3 days when I found out with this one!

made app at the gp for next wednesday so i guess it will be official then :D

Hiya!!

Thats definitely :bfp: even darker than mine were when I first tested! Congrats :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->