Ultrasound at 5 weeks and 2 days(pic included)

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
We went in for a checkup and to see what my hcg levels were on wed. They didnt exactly double but my doctor said they were good. When i first went at 4 weeks and 2 days they were 1300 and on wed they were 6800 at 5 weeks and 2 days. He also did a vaginal ultrasound, and this is what we saw :) he said all looks good. He also put me on baby asprin for blood clot disorder that i may have. I am taking folic acid on top of my prenatal vitamin and he also prescribed me pregestrone subortories that go in to my lady parts. :) We are all praying for this little bug to stick :)

Attachments

• V__5A34.jpg
    V__5A34.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 99
thank you! when was your default picture taken?? how cute!!!!

Aww so cute! My 5 week scan looked very similar - all you can see is a sac and an little bubble in it!

Good luck and hopefully your beautiful baby sticks!

My pic was taken yesterday. It was so fun. I loved seeing and hearing the heartbeat. I wish I could do that everyday lol.

its making me a little nervous how everyone is saying hopefully my little bean sticks.....

Lovely!! I go for my 1st visit next week :happydance: they haven't decided if they're doing an u/s or not yet

its making me a little nervous how everyone is saying hopefully my little bean sticks.....

I dont think anyone means anything bad by it. I wouldnt take it literally and get nervous. Its just a common phraze people say in wishing luck I guess.

BTW love your ultrasound picture. Congrats. :)

Why did your dr put you on progetsterone meds? I am so nervous about another miscarriage I often wonder if I could ask my dr to just give it to me just cus :(

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel nervous :blush: - I meant to wish you well.

**** I guess I've been having my own bean on my brain, I've been spotting for a week and very nervous for the future scan (since at 5 weeks you can't see a baby yet)

Sorry again.

Wishing you lots of health and happiness :dust:

he put me on all that stuff, to see if it will help prevent another miscarraige, which i truly believe this little bug is gonna stick :)

CONGRATULATIONS! I remember how exciting that first scan was :D

he put me on all that stuff, to see if it will help prevent another miscarraige, which i truly believe this little bug is gonna stick :)

It will!.. congratulations! Love your nickname for baby.. bug...so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->