Ultrasound at 5 weeks and 2 days(pic included)

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
We went in for a checkup and to see what my hcg levels were on wed. They didnt exactly double but my doctor said they were good. When i first went at 4 weeks and 2 days they were 1300 and on wed they were 6800 at 5 weeks and 2 days. He also did a vaginal ultrasound, and this is what we saw he said all looks good. He also put me on baby asprin for blood clot disorder that i may have. I am taking folic acid on top of my prenatal vitamin and he also prescribed me pregestrone subortories that go in to my lady parts. We are all praying for this little bug to stick

Attachments

• V__5A34.jpg
    V__5A34.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 76
:dust: YAY! Glad things are looking good! Hoping for a sticky bean and a happy healthy 9 months :)

Awh what a tiny little baby :flower: Hoping for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!

well its tiny cause it 5 weeks and 2 days :)

I know :haha: I just had my scan today and compared to that this one is sooo soooo tiny! Cute! I never had early scan, my first one was at 12 weeks so she looked pretty big already :)

Oh wow it feels like so long ago my ultrasound looked so tiny!

That all seems great hun, praying for a sticky bean for you!

Awww, how teeny! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!

my bean looked like that too!! i was about as far along as you actually!! waitt...here is bean at that little:

224451_2217386549230_1084590264_32688872_2021646_n.jpg

it says 6w3d but it was 6 days ahead cause they went by my last missed period date and i have 34 day cycles not 28 =]

i know rightt!! btw at 4 weeks and some days my hcg were still somewhere in the 50s lol it was like 54 lol soo i think you are more than okay =]

aww soo tiny! i didn't get my first scan till i was 16 weeks so even the 12 week scans look tiny to me. wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flow:

aww so cute! glad everything is going well so far :) lots of sticky baby dust for you :dust::dust::dust:

Awww look how tiny your LO is, i remember when my Liyah was that small too at my scan! Its wonderful how rapid they grow :) x
Wishing you a sticky bean :dust:

Aww a widdle seed!! Hoping all goes well and s/he sticks!
So amazing when you see them for the first time!
First time a saw Elsie she looked like a baked bean with cotton legs :')
Never cried so much! Xx

so tiny! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 month hun!

i never had and early scan:/ lol im jealous your baby is soooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->