Ultrasound - Missed Twin Stories?

It would be best if people who were irritated by this thread took a step back from it. The worry from twin mummies about the number or scans/level of care the OP is receiving is understandable but the OP is receiving medical care and although she suspects twins it isn't always posisble to push for more scans/care based on suspicion. I'm sure that if the scan does show twins then the level of care will increase accordingly. I'm leaving this thread open and requesting that it be kept civilised.

I'm not irritated. But, I will bow out of the thread now. Bumping up the seemingly never-ending attention-getter what if's on this trolling thread means bumping down someone's important "help, I'm bleeding" post in first tri. Similarly, bumping up mamabean's other 5 threads on the twin page means bumping down important questions like "do I have TTTS," "I can't breathe in this pregnancy," and "help, I have a very short cervix with funneling, have you had a successful cerclage?" And I disagree with that.

So, it's back to unicorns and rainbows for me.

Best regards for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery mamabean1 x

Wow, just...wow. This is the meanest thing I've read on baby and bump to date. Most people can scroll on past--especially after a mod has suggested she do so--but clearly she had to get in one more jab.

Best of luck Mamabean! Clearly you've had one too many opinions thrown your way. Please do keep us updated on your progress!

As a twin mom-to-be, I'll be watching to see how this plays out.

If you're looking for predictions, I suspect there's just one super healthy little one in there. :) Good luck at today's appointment!

Can't wait to find out, my prediction is fraternal twins. Looks like two sacks to me....

I'm quietly sat here waiting patiently :coffee: xx

Mamabean your bump is spectacular! How has your appt gone? Any news? It's all very exciting! Good luck!

Well ladies... I am officially delusional! My midwife offered me a scan today, I didn't even have to ask! And my DH came too which was awesome (he was working). One little bean! Heart rate of 156. Moving all about, and able to see detailed fingers and toes. Midwife checked my tummy and said there's a fair bit of diastasis there, which would account for showing earlier so much.

So yes... I am happy with one. :) Yes, I'm sure a select few will probably do the old snicker and "I told her so" but... My questions and feelings were still real and valid. Thanks to everyone who was supporting and waiting patiently with me :)

[IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/25ezhn7.jpg[/IMG]

Another one who was stalking! Congratulations on your healthy baby!!

I'm glad you finally have a good answer. What a crazy bump you're growing for one kid!

Just read thru this thread....what a journey!! Congratulations!

YAY for a healthy baby!! :baby:

I think you had every reason to question you carrying twins. You had a lot of symptoms and factors that contributed to your beliefs. I am just so glad that you got a definite answer now as opposed to waiting another month!! I hope you continue to post pics of that growing belly, because I am curious to see what you'll look like in weeks/months to come!!!

Glad you got a healthy one moving around in there, and got an answer as to the showing so early. :D

Well one good healthy one is always a blessing, so congrats! (I still wanted it to be 2 though lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->