Ultrasound - Missed Twin Stories?

Amazing bump! I would have put you at 22 or so weeks if I didn't know how far along you were.

See? I just think there's no way I can only have one in there! I do usually start showing early, but not this early. And I'm not usually this big until at least 15 weeks!

Ugh, I just need an answer once and for all so I can stop obsessing and start planning accordingly!

Amazing bump! I would have put you at 22 or so weeks if I didn't know how far along you were.

I can't even imagine you only having one in there....that doesn't look like just bloat. Could you be further along than you think? I guess that's not possible b/c of the dating ultrasound, right.

Yeah no the dating u/s was bang on, and I definitely know my LMP was July 13th so I know I'm 9 weeks today. It's just crazy. Like I say, I am either really delusional or there's more than 1 in there! lol

How flat is your tummy between pregnancies?

This is quite an exciting thread, I'm watching with keen interest!

Pretty darn flat! :) I have really good metabolism and I EBF so I tend to go right ak down to pre-pregnancy weight within 3ish months. I had about 7 lb to go still with this one but that made basically no difference in my belly.

How flat is your tummy between pregnancies?

This is quite an exciting thread, I'm watching with keen interest!

Stalking, haha. I love(most of) the idea of twins. :D

Best wishes!

Your bump is amazing! Definitely stalking, it must be so frustrating having to wait until October!!

It definitely is, lol! I've been trying to pick up a second hb on my doppler to no avail... sometimes I think I'm hearing another fast hb overlapping but it/they move around so much so it's hard to hear it distinctly! But if there are two then it might be possible in the next few days/week to hear two hb's which would confirm it for me instead of having to wait for the scan. ( I still would just to confirm confirm, lol!) :)

Your bump is amazing! Definitely stalking, it must be so frustrating having to wait until October!!

This is the longest wait everrrrr haha. Are your bumps hard? Is it the uterus up that high? Or a bloated feelin? Oh my ur belly is huuuge aswell ha no offence. I was pregnant with twins and not that big until about 13weeks ha x

No, unfortunately :( I live in a small, remote town in the Northwest Territories in Canada and there's only one u/s machine here at the local health centre, and the u/s techs only fly in about every 6-8 weeks. My midwife knows her way enough around the machine so was able to take a peek for me, which is what will happen again. The nearest place for me to get a private scan is about a 16 hour drive away :(

Can you just go for a private scan?

None taken! lol Some of it is bloat especially in the evenings but there's definitely a big bump there. I'm usually about 15 weeks or more before I start showing this much. My uterus is about halfway to my belly button already, I've been measuring it. It would normally not even be out of the pelvic area at this time, let alone that high already.

If it's not twins....... then this is definitely the strangest pregnancy I've ever had!! And I've no idea why I'd be having all these twin symptoms!

This is the longest wait everrrrr haha. Are your bumps hard? Is it the uterus up that high? Or a bloated feelin? Oh my ur belly is huuuge aswell ha no offence. I was pregnant with twins and not that big until about 13weeks ha x

wow what a beautiful bump!!! but 9 weeks only eeekk!! and no it doesn't look like a bloat at all!!! so so curious about your scan tomorrow!!

I wish it was tomorrow already! Haha

My scan isn't scheduled yet it's just my mw appointment tomorrow. Unless she decides just to do it quick tomorrow, I will book it and then at least I'll know the date. It would be the week of October 6th though as that's when I'm 12 weeks.

Can't wait for your scan tomorrow!!! You have to update straight away :)

My twins were big and moving around at 8 and 5, even on my drs blurry portable machine, you couldnt have missed them. So you should beg her to take a peek tomorrow!!!

How excited wer u lanet when they sed there's 2 in ther?! How have u been feeling?...

Any news yet mama?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"