Unasual names

kirstyderby

Mum of 2 TTC#3
Reaction score
Hi i aready have 2 children (Phoenix n Indiana) but need 2 think of some more unusual names as we want more LO's

Aren't they both states/cities in America? :)

Have a look at the others....

Georgia, Montana, Louisiana, Dakota, Maine.....some of them actually make OK names!!!

Ha ha - i like too! Or Jenson.

You could branch out of American states and go for countries and continents too! Africa, India...

For a girl i like Caeome prnounced Kee-vaa my mum gound it for me its irish i think

How about Helena...like Helena, MT. Such a beautiful place to be named after. For boys...Denver, Rocky or Everett.

I love the names Georgia, Montana, and Dakota/Dekota.. just don't name your baby Wisconsin :) lol. I actually may nip the name Georgia or Montana if I ever have another daughter!!

Houston, Dallas, Memphis, Aspen, Dakota, Georgia, London, Savannah, Sydney, and Virginia are all Geographical names that come to mind. I'd stick with the theme you've got going ;)

How about Charlotte? It is a city in North Carolina. I also like Paris and Brooklyn.

Well since you have a "place" theme going, how about: Charlotte, Georgia, Brooklyn, Sydney, Carolina, Savannah, Alexandria, Eden, Geneva, Lydia, Sierra

I'd advise you to stay away from unusual state-names or country names. It's gotta be tough growing up in history class as an "Africa" for example!

I personally love the suggestions of Aspen, London, Sydney, Savannah, Charlotte, Paris, Brooklyn, Alexandria, Eden & Lydia!

Some more place names..

Lourdes
Bryn
Sierra
Ariel (Biblical place name for Jerusalem)
Deanna
Blair
Hollis
Avalon
Shiloh
Dacia
Holland
Kendall
Lindsay
Doris
Shirley
Valencia
Whitney
Vicenza

Austin
Cairo
Orlando
Troy
Ashton
Caspian
Paxton
Quincey
Ross
Bentley
Corey
Ashby

For a girl i like Caeome prnounced Kee-vaa my mum gound it for me its irish i think

it is irish, but its actually spelled Ciombhe

Nope it's Caoimhe. Trust me I'm a fluent speaker and know lots of Caoimhes. :D

Doesn't matter how you personally want to spell a name though, but that's the traditional Irish spelling.

My name :happydance: Its Irish but i've never seen it spelt Caeome

My list:

Boys
Colum
Dario
Devon
Cian
Nathaniel
Channing
Caleb
Halam
Chase