Uncomfortable after sex?

whigfield

Reaction score
OH and I are starting to slowly get back into BDing again now that LO is nearly 26 weeks and everything seems fine in scans.

However, I'm finding that I'm really really tight and it requires an insane amount of foreplay for me not to be screaming when he enters me - and not in a good way! :haha:

I'm also finding that afterwards, I feel like I have torn and have some spotting (It appears to be coming from my entrance though and not deep inside) and it's very sore.

Do you ladies have any tips for this? Is it just because we're 'rusty' and gets better, or is this a general pregnancy thing? :shrug:

I have this! I also feel like my bladder is on fire for an hour after. Almost like a temporary uti.

Oh god! :haha: I actually felt an increased need to pee last night after too, but I am totally prone to irritation for UTIs so I didn't think anything of it.

There is extra blood flow, this is why I refuse to have sex. I just feel to sore during/after. Funny enough with my son I did not have this problem!

I look at it like this, I only had to wait 6 weeks post partum to become intimate again, we can wait it out 3 more months LOL

We've DTD once my entire pregnancy :blush:

Afterwards I feel like I'm open, dry or torn because of the tightness of my vagina. But although we haven't tried it, I would suggest some KY I may pick some up just for for the unbearable times, although he never complains about dryness, but I would prefer smoother sailings.

I think some lube might be the way to go, actually. I feel the exact same thing afterwards. This was my 2nd BD since falling pregnant... :haha:

I think some lube might be the way to go, actually. I feel the exact same thing afterwards. This was my 2nd BD since falling pregnant... :haha:

I tried lube, it helps but it is still so painful from all the extra blood flow. :wacko:

Eeeek. I hope we can work something out. OH is being very understanding. "We can try to do a little further each night". I think he's scared of hurting me too but not as much as I am. :haha:

I do get this too, but I find lots of extra lube helps and if I'm really horny before he goes in that helps too! If I'm not really interested or into it, then it gets very sore and it doesn't even have to be that dry down there (due to increased discharge and stuff I'm rarely dry down there!)

I am the same way...even WITH using lube! Having it more often has helped me stay uh....pliable? haha? Don't know if that's the right word...but most of the time I just don't feel like dtd because I anticipate that it will be painful. I also get lots of pressure down there afterwards. I say if it really is not enjoyable for you maybe try other ways of helping your DH out sometimes!

I find lube helps a lot .. But I'm always sore the next day and feel lots of pressure. We dtd about 1-2 times a week and the other days I need to recover lol. When I was pregnant with DS my sec drive was so high it was never an issue.. This time it doesn't interest me at all.. Just trying to please hubby!

I'm usually a massive horndog and have a way higher libido than my OH, and I really do want to BD, mostly for me if anything else. :haha: Just hoping we can crack this a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->