uncomfortable at work

Nessicle

Reaction score
Anyone feeling uncomfortable at work if they have a desk job? When I stand up I get sharp pains and my bum is aching cant say much with them not knowing yet either any tips?

I don't have a desk job, but I would recommend getting up frequently for quick walks, which shouldn't be an issue if you're drinking lots of water and taking frequent bathroom breaks. Also make sure to be plenty active when you are not at work. Having strong muscles and a healthy heart will keep the aches and pains away as well as help prevent complications such as preeclampsia, GD, and swelling.

yes I have a desk job and I'm barely coping, the combination of hot flushes, dizziness, sore boobies, head full of thoughts, tiredness and cravings are proving a big test. I am so fidgety and of course have to get up to pee a couple of times an hour, pretty sure someone is going to notice before I get to announce it too. Desk work is uncomfortable, even walks and fresh air every couple of hours aren't helping, hoping these feelings pass soon, I'm getting very little done and can't afford to loose my job now! I hope you start to feel better soon too!

I agree with the getting up and taking a quick walk even if it's to the bathroom, or nipping outside for some fresh air.

I have a desk job and know how you feel. I feel better if i just stay in my seat, i know i should walk around but i feel better if i just sit down. I've told my team leader so if i need to go outside or to the toilet alots she then knows why

I have a desk job and am glad that I do as I'm so flippin tired!!!!! I swear if I didn't have daily 9am meetings I wouldn't get in until 10am cuz waking up is horrible. I'm still very early in my pregnancy (less than 4 weeks) but I'm thinking of telling my boss about it so I can work from home at least one day a week

I'm working in retail at the mo so I'm always on my feet, but I'm sure I'll want a desk job as time goes on lol. I guess you should just try and walk around occasionally. It's not easy having to sit all day! x

Its my back that aches so much and my coccyx hurts in early pregnancy from a forceps injury with my first baby. I work in a very small office full of guys and upstairs on the first floor the toilet is downstairs. Think I'm going to tell my manager just get it over and done with you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->