Undecided, 8 weeks to go

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I am 90% having a girl and I am stuck on three names.

Matilda,
Amber,
Or Tayla

What opinions do people have on these names? If any opinion

I love Tayla and Matilda is a close second!

Put me down for Matilda! Sweet name plus lots of nickname possibilities.

Definitely Matilda, with Amber as the second choice. Tayla sounds, to me, like someone pronouncing Taylor with a strong Boston accent.

Tayla would be pronounced as Taylor, but I just prefer spelling!

Matilda looks the favourite! Thank you for replying:)

LOVE Matilda, and I like Amber too, but sorry, I kinda hate Tayla. Maybe it's just my accent (Tayla couldn't be pronounced Taylor in my accent) so it doesn't work for me!

I like Amber the most :). I also agree, Tayla would be pronounced Tae-La where I'm from and not Taylor.

That's interesting hearing that, how do you pronounce Taylor? Here in England, I pronounce Taylor/Tayla, Tay/e-lur.

Thank you for all the replies, there's a clear winner on here!

I'll add I live in Scotland and Taylor is pronounced the usual way but I'd see Tayla as Tay-lah for sure.

I'm also Scottish and I'd pronounce them as Tay-lah and Tay-ler - they sound completely different in my accent!

That's interesting hearing that, how do you pronounce Taylor? Here in England, I pronounce Taylor/Tayla, Tay/e-lur.

Thank you for all the replies, there's a clear winner on here!
Taylor where I live would be pronounced Tail-lur.

Love Matilda. With nn tilly. Also love Amber. Tayla to me sounds and looks very chavvy.
Congratulations x

Matilda <3

There is a Tayla at my son's school and it's pronounced Tay-luh like the spelling suggests. So there might be some confusion over pronunciation on that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->