Under 25 and TTC number one...

We have just found a doctor that is trying to get all the test done to refer us but is a long prosses becuase of my age. And we need getting bad results back so having to sort them out each time.in the time we have been ttc i have done everything felt everything iv excepted the fact it wont happen naturally but im at a really low point atm as my partner brother and misses have just told us they are pregnant and hey have a child already and she is an alcholic so thats why i have come on here to let everything out and its helping. :D

thats so frustrating im surrounded by people who couldnt care less about being pg having kids etc and im screaming inside cos im so desperate. definately a bummer just gotta vent sometimes and keep on going :hugs:

It sucks when everyone around you is getting preggers. I've decided that whenever I finally get my bfp I'm not gonna forget about the loads of women ttc still. Like the girls on facebook who flaunt every single picture and comment everywhere, I mean have some tact!

Hey Sweetpea! I spotted you out on the May and June testing thread. It looks like we've been within the same week for testing both times, hope this is our MONTH!!! I know you'd said you'll be testing on your birthday if I'm not mistaken! FX'd for you!!

thats so frustrating im surrounded by people who couldnt care less about being pg having kids etc and im screaming inside cos im so desperate. definately a bummer just gotta vent sometimes and keep on going :hugs:
yep...iv been so good lately calm and just not worring to much, but because shes having a baby and there so close to us it hurts they have a unstable relationship and she goes off drinking all the time and it has got me so down i thought id try one of these site

fair enough must make you feel crappy :growlmad:

Hey Sweetpea! I spotted you out on the May and June testing thread. It looks like we've been within the same week for testing both times, hope this is our MONTH!!! I know you'd said you'll be testing on your birthday if I'm not mistaken! FX'd for you!!

Yeah AF is due the week before so chances are ill test sooner... but I figure if she doesn't show by then, well that would be a great gift! Plus 17 is my lucky number so hopefully it will work in my favor! Fxd for you as well. :)

Yeah, when I first started going to the OBGYN she was always brushing my off like I was just some young kid. The switch in her came after I got an HSG and told her that there is no way I would be going to that fertility clinic. We did not make enough to do it at that point in time... after that she prescibed me Met, and now clomid. IMHO, she just didn't want to help us. Glad she changed her tune in a hurry though. :)

I've always taken the attitude when it comes to babies that age is just a number. I know 16 year old girls that are more mature than most 30 year olds. The difference is usually just financial readiness. But if you can provide a stable home to a baby no matter what your age, then why not?

At least she's helping you out now. Surely it'll be easier for her to prescribe meds to you when you're at such a fertile age. If she waited a few years it could complicate things a lot more. My OH is a med student and he's always telling me how I don't need to worry because I'm young with regular cycles but I still wonder/worry why hasn't it happened yet? :dohh:

It sucks when everyone around you is getting preggers. I've decided that whenever I finally get my bfp I'm not gonna forget about the loads of women ttc still. Like the girls on facebook who flaunt every single picture and comment everywhere, I mean have some tact!

I hate this... especially when some of them KNOW you are ttc and they constantly talk about it to me/around me. Almost like they are rubbing it in my face that they are preggo/can get preggo.

I hate this... especially when some of them KNOW you are ttc and they constantly talk about it to me/around me. Almost like they are rubbing it in my face that they are preggo/can get preggo.

It's just rude to be honest. I find as a rule that I'm generally 10 time shappier for girls on here who get their bfp than girls I know. Because honestly, unless you're TTC or pregnant, pregnancy isn't that interesting. Why they feel the need to spam it on facebook/twitter/whatever is beyond me.

Age is only a number ever since i been ttc we have both had jobs we have are own place so we are in a perfect place to raise a child.

So what cycle say is everyone on?

I've always taken the attitude when it comes to babies that age is just a number. I know 16 year old girls that are more mature than most 30 year olds. The difference is usually just financial readiness. But if you can provide a stable home to a baby no matter what your age, then why not?

At least she's helping you out now. Surely it'll be easier for her to prescribe meds to you when you're at such a fertile age. If she waited a few years it could complicate things a lot more. My OH is a med student and he's always telling me how I don't need to worry because I'm young with regular cycles but I still wonder/worry why hasn't it happened yet? :dohh:

I completely agree with the age, and it's really not up to others to decide if they are ready or not. As long as they can provide for that baby in all ways then it's their decision to make.

Yeah, the worrying/wondering is always so hard. I always got so nervous before I knew what was actually going on. At first DF was kind of just like, "next month" when we got a bfn or the witch landed. No if I am feeling off (even in flu season) he perks right up and goes "maybe your pregnant." Makes me smile.

I'm cd 6 today :) For once my ticker is right! I still have almost two weeks to OV though. I think that I'm the only woman that actually prefers the 2ww, it's only 13 days for me, not almost 3 weeks. How about you?

I've added all of our names onto the original post so I can add testing dates there too or bfp announcements ;)

At first DF was kind of just like, "next month" when we got a bfn or the witch landed. No if I am feeling off (even in flu season) he perks right up and goes "maybe your pregnant." Makes me smile.

I think that's the only up side of LTTTC. After a while OH seems to want it almost as much as you. My OH brought me OPKs home from work because I said I wanted to try them this cycle. He asked if we could test together this cycle too, usually it's just a tut when the witch arrives! Do you have any ideas how you want to tell him when you get your bfp?

I'm cd 6 today :) For once my ticker is right! I still have almost two weeks to OV though. I think that I'm the only woman that actually prefers the 2ww, it's only 13 days for me, not almost 3 weeks. How about you?

I've added all of our names onto the original post so I can add testing dates there too or bfp announcements ;)
im on cd 29

what are your cd like?

I think that's the only up side of LTTTC. After a while OH seems to want it almost as much as you. My OH brought me OPKs home from work because I said I wanted to try them this cycle. He asked if we could test together this cycle too, usually it's just a tut when the witch arrives! Do you have any ideas how you want to tell him when you get your bfp?
I have always thought of getting a daddy card a little pair of boots :D so he can open it when he gets home from work but then i dont no if i could wait for him to get home :D

im on cd 29

what are your cd like?

Oooh have you tested?

I'm usually 30 days, very regular, although the last cycle was 35 days! With evil evaps, I really thought I could be preggers.

What are your cycles like??

I have always thought of getting a daddy card a little pair of boots :D so he can open it when he gets home from work but then i dont no if i could wait for him to get home :D

:haha: that is adorable! How do you think he'd react? I think my OH would have a breakdown. He wants it so bad but I know he'd flip to start with :rofl:

Oooh have you tested?

I'm usually 30 days, very regular, although the last cycle was 35 days! With evil evaps, I really thought I could be preggers.

What are your cycles like??
No havent tested dont buy test anymore as i used to use them so much it was driving me mad with the bfn.

mine are all over the place last month was 29 day month before 39 before that 32,29,29,38,30,31,35,32,......... and so on have years worth :D

But i no af coming because iv had sore boobs for about a week now and they swell so much. still sore now so think i might be late one because they stop hurting a few days before af....strange i no :D

:haha: that is adorable! How do you think he'd react? I think my OH would have a breakdown. He wants it so bad but I know he'd flip to start with :rofl:
I think he would cry :D Hes always asking to make sure im ok and stuff and knows when i come on

Hi, can I join? Im 24 and DH is 33...i get alot of judgement because of our age difference :( but I love <3 my man despite what others think or feel :thumbup: its just hard to hear the whole "why would you have kids with him, he'll be 50 before they are in high school?" It hurts but its my life and we are just like any other couple, we wanna create children to share our lives with and to express our love for one another :/ but I cnt wrry abt wat other think is right for me i've got a baby to make lol this is our 6 month ttc with one :angel: back in Jan. :( this month we are using Geritol, preseed, softcups, and folic acid!!! hope this is my month :dust: to all!!!! P.S. waiting to O :coffee:

No havent tested dont buy test anymore as i used to use them so much it was driving me mad with the bfn.

mine are all over the place last month was 29 day month before 39 before that 32,29,29,38,30,31,35,32,......... and so on have years worth :D

But i no af coming because iv had sore boobs for about a week now and they swell so much. still sore now so think i might be late one because they stop hurting a few days before af....strange i no :D

Well I still think that you have a chance of being in :) Sending lots of lucky thread dust your way! I actually don't mind BFNs. Last month I had the most evil evaps ever and after them a white test was a relief! How long do you have to go before you POAS?

Hi, can I join? Im 24 and DH is 33...i get alot of judgement because of our age difference :( but I love <3 my man despite what others think or feel :thumbup: its just hard to hear the whole "why would you have kids with him, he'll be 50 before they are in high school?" It hurts but its my life and we are just like any other couple, we wanna create children to share our lives with and to express our love for one another :/ but I cnt wrry abt wat other think is right for me i've got a baby to make lol this is our 6 month ttc with one :angel: back in Jan. :( this month we are using Geritol, preseed, softcups, and folic acid!!! hope this is my month :dust: to all!!!! P.S. waiting to O :coffee:
Hey i dont think there is anything wrong with the age different again age is just a number it doesnt make wrong as long as you love each other.

How have you got on with the softcup im unsure on getting it?

I love the little bit about the bee at the end :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->