Under 25 and TTC number one...

Hi ladies can someone please tell me all the abreviations please so i can kerp up lool, ff tells me i should be ovulating on the 4th of june soooo excited as im now getting the hang of this lol.

well my test results arent back for AMH test should have been back friday, frustrating. but still no AF (aunt flo) so doctor wants me to retest on friday for bfp (positive test) .... annoying when theyve told me i cant concieve naturally and havnt ovulated for the past 2 months and that my progesterone is 5 so worrying low if i am pg.

SA- sperm analysis
OH- other half

Maybebaby: I have had AF come to visit me two months in a row. So therefore I assume that I am O (ovulating). You know the basic rules everyone give (If no O then no AF)

Dont worry Lilly. I also struggled alot with the abreviation when I first joined BnB. It took quite a while to get to know them. Still get stuck every now and then.

Well I've told OH that we better :sex: alot this week. Becasue I am CD 12 today. Hopefully his little :spermy: can swim quick enough to reach my little egg. Otherwise I guess it just another wasted month and egg. :pop:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: TO ALL OF US WHO ARE STILL TRYING

AND LOTS OF SPICKY BEAN DUST TO ALL WHO NEED THERE BEANS TO STICK

Hey girlies :) Welcome to the thread to the ladies that have just joined! Lovely to see you here.

@Lillyl, I don't know where but there's a big list of abbreviations on a thread sticky. Maybe the introductory forum...? You'll soon get used to them :)

A 17 year old girl I know brought her baby into our local pub earlier. I couldn't help but be really jealous :dohh: I want it to be my turn. I thought this month that OH would be really up for it because he had brought me the OPKs and everything but then he was saying about 'no pressure' ntnp. Gahh. I want it so bad but there's always a catch :(

Anyway how was your Monday ladies? Sucks to be back at work but OH and I are going away in a month or so :D Can't wait to catch some sun!

My Monday has been poop!! I hate going back to work after a weekend off!! My DH is sort of the same he says 'yeaaahh we must try this month!' then when I tell him I'm gonna ovulate on such and such a week, I don't wanna pressurise him or he then says he's too tired or can't get himself in the mood. I'll speak to him next week again though ad tell him I'm ovulating the week after next so we should try every other day. See what he says to that or what gor wrong again LOL. He said this weekend we gotta make it happe ASAP now because of his mum being I'll. I'm all up for that but poor DH has a very bad libido lately due to stress. We're only 23&24 didn't think it's this hard for young couples but hey :-/

My Monday has been poop!! I hate going back to work after a weekend off!! My DH is sort of the same he says 'yeaaahh we must try this month!' then when I tell him I'm gonna ovulate on such and such a week, I don't wanna pressurise him or he then says he's too tired or can't get himself in the mood. I'll speak to him next week again though ad tell him I'm ovulating the week after next so we should try every other day. See what he says to that or what gor wrong again LOL. He said this weekend we gotta make it happe ASAP now because of his mum being I'll. I'm all up for that but poor DH has a very bad libido lately due to stress. We're only 23&24 didn't think it's this hard for young couples but hey :-/

My OH is the exact same hun. As soon as I seem to want it more, it just puts him off. I've tried everything. I've even tried not being interested and just making myself all sexy and nothing works :haha: Men eh?

Before TTC he couldn't get enough of me, I don't want to put him off. I'm just sick of missing my chance every month.

I hope your monday gets better :hugs:

Maybebaby: I have had AF come to visit me two months in a row. So therefore I assume that I am O (ovulating). You know the basic rules everyone give (If no O then no AF)

Dont worry Lilly. I also struggled alot with the abreviation when I first joined BnB. It took quite a while to get to know them. Still get stuck every now and then.

Well I've told OH that we better :sex: alot this week. Becasue I am CD 12 today. Hopefully his little :spermy: can swim quick enough to reach my little egg. Otherwise I guess it just another wasted month and egg. :pop:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: TO ALL OF US WHO ARE STILL TRYING

Thats not true you can still have AF but no O. when your linning gets to much it will shed causing AF not that you O. The only way to no if you are O is getting it checked by a doc.

Thats not true you can still have AF but no O. when your linning gets to much it will shed causing AF not that you O. The only way to no if you are O is getting it checked by a doc.

Yeah, from what I know the lining builds up until ovulation and then at ovulation the pregesterone kicks in to maintain it. I guess if it kept building it up it would have to be shed at some point :wacko:

My Monday has been terrible. I just woke up like 30 minutes because i worked late last night. I guess DH thought it was cold this morning when he got ready for work. I woke up sweating in our bedroom and there is and air conditioner in our room that is on high. That's how hot it is in my house because DH turned the big air conditioner off...ha. It's not but like 85 degrees here in Arkansas, and last night he had 2 blankets and a sheet on the bed. Idk why he's been so cold lately, but it's driving me crazy...lol. We talked about officially like hard core trying last night. He said he's ready if I am. I guess thats mean we are off to month 1 of TTC. :)

My mondays just beggining ladies, im now on nights, so it looks like morning action for me lol, thanks for the help out im starting to get some abrev's, hope everyone is good though
@doodah our time will come and it will be magical wont it?? :)

Hi ladies can someone please tell me all the abreviations please so i can kerp up lool, ff tells me i should be ovulating on the 4th of june soooo excited as im now getting the hang of this lol.

I hope this helps! It's a list of abbreviations!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

So awesome to meet you all! I've thought about starting a thread something like this but i just never did. I'm glad to have found it and am apart of it! It sucks so badly to be trying soooo long to conceive #1. It blows bubbles! Especially miscarriages. I can relate to all of you whom had one. It's so hard to have the gift of life after trying SO long and then boom, it's gone.

All we can do ladies, is keep on trying and be here for one another! It isn't easy... we all know that. It's nice to have somewhere to turn to and vent about what we're feeling and someone who can relate to what we are going through! :hugs:

Today i am CD15. I'm doing the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) this month. I hope i fall pregnant at the end of this cycle. I had got a psychic reading and she said i'd conceive, find out or give birth for the months of May and Sept. She said i was destined 2 babies and both boys. We will see if she's correct. I know it's all for fun but i need some hope after trying so long.

Yeah, from what I know the lining builds up until ovulation and then at ovulation the pregesterone kicks in to maintain it. I guess if it kept building it up it would have to be shed at some point :wacko:
i only no this because i asked my doc after i found out about having pcos as i still get my periods every month there just not regular days. :D

hi can i join... well m 23 & dh 25. ttc since 2 months m in 3rd cycle.... hoping for a bfp soon....
baby dust and hugs to those who are ttc.... good luck girls

Thanks for the advice ladies. Think I might need to find a new OBGYN. Mine obviously has no idea what he is doing.

Well Im on CD13 today. So I am making sure to :sex: alot this week. Just to ensure I cover all my possible days.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

It would make sense about the period thing... cuz isn't that what the pill does? I don't believe you ovulate while on the pill... otherwise you could potentially get pregnant.

I hope this helps! It's a list of abbreviations!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Amazing!!!!!! Amen to you xXx:thumbup:

hi can i join... well m 23 & dh 25. ttc since 2 months m in 3rd cycle.... hoping for a bfp soon....
baby dust and hugs to those who are ttc.... good luck girls

Welcome! :hugs:

Lovely to see you here. The girls are amazing :D

@doodah our time will come and it will be magical wont it?? :)

I really hope so! I just want to know what it feels like to have a little life inside of me now. Cheesy I know, but just to know that would be amazing :blush:

It would make sense about the period thing... cuz isn't that what the pill does? I don't believe you ovulate while on the pill... otherwise you could potentially get pregnant.

Yeah it does stop you from ovulating so I guess something must break it all down, even if it happens slowly and irregularly. I should get a degree in babymaking ;) I know all about it but can't do it for jack :dohh:

I still have 10 days until I ovulate so I need to start making my body a temple. I'm going kick boxing tonight so hopefully that'll help :D

@babydust and mommy and me - you two girlies will be ovulating soon! :dust: and have great babymaking :sex: I can'tuntil we get our first :bfp: of the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->