Under 25 and TTC number one...

Well I still think that you have a chance of being in :) Sending lots of lucky thread dust your way! I actually don't mind BFNs. Last month I had the most evil evaps ever and after them a white test was a relief! How long do you have to go before you POAS?
this month would be the best time as i have had a lap& dye and it clears out your system but as we found out about my partners count its very unlikly although it would be so good :D...i have spent so much on them in the past i just stopped. I havent tested in about 6+ months maybe longer. I wont test until im way over as they normaly turn up on the day i test perfect timing

Hello BeeBuzz! You're more than welcome to join!

Ignore what other people think. I'm sure most of girlies have experienced nasty comments at one time or another, they suck but only you and your OH know what is right for you. 9 years isn't that much at all anyway! Loads of :dust: your way.

So.... who is gonna be first to test in this thread and test out its luck? I'm not even approaching OV yet but I'd probably get two lines due to the nature of the horrible ICs I have upstairs. I managed to get a faint second line with water!

I'm 21 and OH is 22 nearly 23 and we have just started this month to try for #1

Im a faint liner too on IC's no matter when I test it sucks!! :p but i probably wont test until June 14th so Im sure we'll have a few :bfp: 's by then lol

Okay night girlies, OH is insisting on bed for us and our dogs. Bossy git :dohh:

Talk tomorrow!

I'm very happy that I started this thread by the way. Thank you lovely ladies :hugs:

Okay soppy moment over.

Oh and welcome Loveya! Nice to see you here on this thread :D :hugs:

I have 35 day cycles :/ I wont even O until cd 21...Im only on cd 10 :(

Hi ladies i thought id join the thread if thats ok with you guys, im 22 and so is my partner, weve been together for 7years febuary just gone, my partner was actually ready to ttc about 2 years ago but i wanted to graduate from uni first which we were both glad we did. I have been on the implant for just over two years and decided to take it out on the 17th april im so excited to fall pregnant and share the most beautifulist thing with the person i love the most. Good luck to all and baby dust to everyone xXx

Hi ladies!!

I'm 23 and DH almost 25. We have been not preventing for 2 years now. I suspect I've had two chemicals do far. Very early positives but nothing we got upset about really, other than upset we didn't get pregnant when we wanted!! That made me 21 when we started. We didn't tell anyone due to worrying we'd be judged. I am however very glad it did happen as we'd be struggling as a family right now!!

We got married last year, and got criticised for being too you'd then and 'rushing'!!! Been together as a couple for 4 years now and started out as friends for a year before we started dating :)

So we are now in the process of waiting to get a mortgage, and also still trying, but this month we'll be BDing a lot more than twice around the time I'm fertile!! I O late sometimes which was to blame for a lot of our failed cycles!! My MIL is ill so we decided to try make her a grand baby ASAP :-D :-D wishing you all lots of luck in your dreams to become parents!! When it's right, it's right and you should trust your guy as long as you are strong enough to BE strong for a baby. That's all that matters :)

*trust your gut* this is why forums on iPhones are bad...hard to keep track of typos!! :)

*trust your gut* this is why forums on iPhones are bad...hard to keep track of typos!! :)

Lol I have the same problem with my iphone... my kindle fire is just as bad... so if anyone sees a post from me and has a lot of typos or funny words... that's why lol

My name is Rachael. Will be 24 on June 12th. OH is 24. We have been together since we were 15. So, August will be 9 years that we've been together! We've been NTNP for years. I ended up pregnant July last year and had a miscarriage a week later. We've been full on TTC for the last 10 months since the loss. Praying for a miracle.

What is your name? Danielle
OH's name? Bradley
How old are you? 18
How long have you been ttc? First month
Eye colour? Brown
Hair colour? Blonde
Shoe size? 8 1/2 or 9
Favourite colour? Lime Green
Favourite song? Even if it breaks your heart
Favourite film? 50 First Dates
Favourite place in the world? Home with my hubby
Would you rather have a boy or girl for your first? Boy
Do you have any names chosen? Boy: Dalton Bradley Girl: Brianna Paige
Do you have any vacations planned? Nope
Chocolate or chips? Chips
Rap or classical music? Neither...COUNTRY!!!
Black or white? White
Summer or winter? Winter...I hate to sweat...not that I don't work hard because I do. Just don't like to sweat.
Dogs or cats? Dogs and a Guinea Pig :) lol

Hi everyone I have just signed up tonight and have never posted on any sight before! A little about myself so here goes! My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive since November 2011! I was on the pill since I was 17 (I'm now 21, 22 at the end of this month) anyways I came off the pill at the end of October 2011 an fell pregnant straight away but didn't find out till my period was 2 weeks over due as every hpt I took keep giving me a bfn but finally there it was what we where hoping for BFP but as soon a we found out it was snatched away the very same day I miscarried so through the tears and snots lol we decided we wouldn't give up but month after month we didn't fall pregnant untill february so we where over the moon but a little scared incase it happened again so I made my doc appointment but the day before I went up I started bleeding so I took another hpt and there it was a bfn which confirmed I was miscarring again anyways cut a long story short we havent given up and I suspect I might be pregnant again! My period is not due untill the 25th of this month (35 day cycle) for the past two days iv been spotting (pink and brown) which never happened before my boobs are so tender,swollen and veiny! Get hot flashes for time to time, peeing alot more than I normally do and I'm not drinking anything more than I normally do! I feel totally different than I did before and sometimes feel sick! So I'm hoping I am and I don't miscarry again! Any input would be brilliant! (sorry for the long story lol)

Try and relax. Take it easy and try to keep yourself as stress free as possible. I know it's easier said than done, but it's healthier. Also, if you aren't already on one... Start taking a prenatal vitamin (800mcg is best)(I think it's in mcg)

Hi Ladies,

I'm 23 years old DH is 27 in July. WE have been married 1 year on June 4th.
We have been TTC for 1 eyar and still nothing.
Was placed on Clomid in October 2011 for 6 months. But still no luck. End March we decided to stop taking the Clomid, stop charting and stop everything. We just going at it naturally since then. Last month I was 14 days late. :growlmad: but stil :bfn:

So I am slowly starting to get very negative about the whole thing.

I really want to have a little baby boy. But any healthy happy baby will do.

I really hope we all get our :bfp: soon

:dust: to us all

Hi Ladies,

Was placed on Clomid in October 2011 for 6 months. But still no luck. End March we decided to stop taking the Clomid, stop charting and stop everything. We just going at it naturally since then. Last month I was 14 days late. :growlmad: but stil :bfn:

Hello and welcome :D
Has you DH had any test done? what was the reason you were put on clomid?

Hi Ladies,

Hello and welcome :D
Has you DH had any test done? what was the reason you were put on clomid?

Hi Maybebaby.
I was put on Clomid becasue i was not o by myself. I am O now. But still no BFP. So I am very frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->