Underage and Pregnant

Lissa3120

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone is interested, but i loved the last series, and the new series starts tonight on BBC 3 at 20:30pm!
Yay... :thumbup:

I'm so sad I've been checking for well over 5 months for the new series to come out. Now it's finally on I'm really excited... baby is going to bed early tonight... haha

OOo thanks for that i wouldnt have known otherwise! Better chuck my OH off the xbox !:thumbup::happydance:

I will be watching providing LO is going to be a good girl and sleep, or watch it with me :haha:

ooo thankyou! I forgot:dohh:

tonight's look good :thumbup:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t6777

I shall be watching :D Havn't really watched it before. What kind of view do they giev out on teen mums? Is it showing a good side 9as in good mums etc) for once?
xx

Just read that Kaci. I want to give courtney a hug already and I havn't even watched it
xx

Very much a mix heather. Some good...some bad:nope:
Pretty honest though :thumbup:

I know sounds awful, could't imagine going through that at her age :(

They seem abit younger this series from what i can remember.

does anyone remember the show that was on itv about a year or 2 ago... there was a few one night, some about labour and deliv... and one was a the girls going into a house and being taught how to look after there babies?
xx

OOO I've never seen this but I love 16 and Pregnant so shall be watching :) xx

YAY if i wasnt goin out i would be watching! I wonder if it will be on i player?

Yeah they had a few 14 year olds last series too but mostly 16 year olds. They don't portray the teen mums on there as bad as such, they film the girls and they sort of speak for them selves it isn't like 16 and pregnant where it was edited to give you opinions. or at least the last series wasn't.

OOOoo Thanks for the reminder... Im from Portsmouth too... Might see my house. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->