Undercover care

snowy-willow

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this?

I can't believe the way they are treating their patients. If I ever found out anyone was treating my little brother like that I would kill them.

Their behaviour is disgusting and I hope all the staff responsible face criminal charges.

yes its fucking disgusting i can hardly watch it!!!

i am a carer it makes me sick to my stomach that they can do this and provoke them!!!!!

If I was the guy undercover I don't think I would have been undercover for more than 5 minutes. I could have sat there watching it happen

its disgusting!! everyone seems the same!

i work with the elderly and this is making me want to work with children/teenagers with disabilities they are wankers and hope they get convicted!

i cant explain how mad i am watching it!
x

I'm F-ing fuming!! How dare they do this?!?!
It breaks my heart. He needed to be strong and not do anything to get as much evidence as he possibly can. Bring these people down! :growlmad:

Some people are so so vile. It brings tears to my eyes. That poor poor girl. :'(

this s the most disgusting and sickest thing i have ever seen!! they are meant to be caring! they r treating them like they r play things!! they should all be shot imo!!

sorry all that happend was suspension!!!!????? they should have all been sacked and arrested!!!

prison is all they are fit for see if they can handle the torture everyday!! x

I feel sick, I don't know why I watched that :nope: I hope they all rot

Was very hard watching - could not have done what that man did, know was for greater good but not a chance i could have sat back and watched that going on

I haven't watched it yet but i was on bbc news last nite and saw this article relating too it
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13548222
Watched the video and makes me feel ill how they can do that to vulnerable people:nope:

My office has been buzzing today talking about this...I work for adult social care :blush:

Sadly one of those clients featured was under the care of one of my social worker colleauges a few yrs back [before he went into Winterbourne]...

Its absolutely disgusting....Im ashamed of my profession now...I cant believe the CQC failed to investigate after many email/reports.

Weve been given the number of our senior media relations officer to redirect all the calls we've recieved about it today.

:cry:

As a mother of a child with special needs it makes me sick to my stomach!! Luckily enough for me Evan is not affected mentally and will be able to live independantly as an adult, but I know many parents that have children with special needs that are going to have to put their children in some form of care. I hope that this is a one off place where things like this happen, but unfortunatley I am not so sure. I have been in absolute tears watching this programme. Especially when they were showing the footage to the parents of the abused patients, I could not help but put myself in their shoes and how I would feel if I was watching footage of that being inflicted on either of my sons. I would want to rip their fucking heads off!!!

As a mother of a child with special needs it makes me sick to my stomach!! Luckily enough for me Evan is not affected mentally and will be able to live independantly as an adult, but I know many parents that have children with special needs that are going to have to put their children in some form of care. I hope that this is a one off place where things like this happen, but unfortunatley I am not so sure. I have been in absolute tears watching this programme. Especially when they were showing the footage to the parents of the abused patients, I could not help but put myself in their shoes and how I would feel if I was watching footage of that being inflicted on either of my sons. I would want to rip their fucking heads off!!!

My brother is in a similar kind of place and as I watched I could help but think about what if this was happening where he is.

I'm not surprised you cried, I cried watching that bit imagining if it was me watching Noah and he doesnt have special needs :hugs:

My office has been buzzing today talking about this...I work for adult social care :blush:

Sadly one of those clients featured was under the care of one of my social worker colleauges a few yrs back [before he went into Winterbourne]...

Its absolutely disgusting....Im ashamed of my profession now...I cant believe the CQC failed to investigate after many email/reports.

Weve been given the number of our senior media relations officer to redirect all the calls we've recieved about it today.

:cry:

Cqc didn't fail do t fail to investigate it was only reported by there website and was marked of as dealt with as social services was dealing with it it is down to social services to intervene not cqc there inspectors can go in but social services failed to call safe gaurding meeting for 4 months also tge reporter never reported tge abuse to the police if I had seen that they would have been one of my 1st port of calls x

I struggled to watch this it was just so horrific! I wonder what sort of issues they have in their lives to be able to actively abuse people who are less able :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->