understand opk's-any pro's?

IamSoBlessed

Reaction score
I am on CD 15. On CD 12, I had a positive lh test in the morning only. That evening was no longer positive, but not super light either. It got lighter and lighter the couple of days after (to almost nothing). Today's, at CD15, it was a bit darker than yesterday. Is it typical for opk's to be light, then very postive, then light again... Just to look like they are starting to get darker (but not positive)?

Thanks in advance!

I have seen sometimes when you try to ovulate but don't and then a few days you get another surge. Maybe that is what was happening.

Thank you so much, Krissie! Maybe that is exactly what is going on! Guess DH and I will have to keep busy. :) Last month was stark white during this time, so I was a bit confused on why I even had lines showing up.

Thanks again!

I don't have a lot of experience ovulating. But I do stalk the forums a lot and I have seen a lot of people have this happen. I think they usually account it to stress right before ovulation that delays it. But my guess is there are a lot of reasons.

Illness, stress anything can prevent it from happening but your body then try's again :thumbup: looks like you may gear up and go any time now

Makes sense! I will jeep testing to see what happens! Thanks so much, ladies!

They have started to fade today! I am betting tomorrow will be stark white. Hoping my body did ovulate :) thanks for your help, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->