Unexpected BFP today

omgbabyno.3

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've just found out I'm pregnant......... took a test to rule it out today, at work, and it's come up very obviously positive straight away!
Very very shocked!
l haven't told anyone, not even my husband... I'm not sure how he's gonna react, we weren't trying, and he'd been planning to get the snip!
We already have two children aged 6 and 7 so are way out of the baby stage.
I'm also unsure how far along I am, my last period began 28th Dec, but my cycles are fairly erratic and never follow the typical 28 days... usually more like 35.
And that period (starting 28th Dec) was a bit unusual, it was lighter than normal, but still red bleeding, and kept stopping and starting over the course of a week, could that be implantation bleeding or am I safe to count that as my last actual period?!?!

Happy congrats 🕺💃💃💃💃

Congrats! I’m the same sort of cycle length as you and last period started Christmas Day, so I reckon you’re just a little under 7 weeks!

Thankyou :)
I think I'm around 5 weeks (based on the only time I think we could've had a slip up while dtd....)
Told hubby this evening, he's really pleased!!!! Which makes me feel a lot better, was kinda expecting him to freak out!

Congratulations! And I'm glad your hubby took the new well <3

Thanks everyone!!! Still very much in shock, but feeling a lot better about it now :)

Congrats! You've just responded to my thread (thanks :D) so know about my situation. I totally get how overwhelming and confusing an unplanned pregnancy is. It's crazy!

omgbabyno.3 Congrats and glad your DH took the news well! I am actually in the exact same boat as you (just found out today)! DH was planning to get snipped and we already have 2 daughters (9 & 4). I'm not sure how he will react either....hopefully happy.

I'm excited/happy but very nervous too!

Congratulations! Glad your hubby was pleased x

Ah yes very similar situation Missy08! Hope your husband is pleased too...!! Any idea what your due date will be?

Looks like the end of October. You? Seems like we will be pretty close.

I'm thinking it'll be around October 18th :)
What are we supposed to be doing now? I can't remember when we're meant to start seeing a midwife etc....

Me either...I think with my last 2, I called the office as soon as I got my BFP. I think I&#8217;m going to call on Monday and see what they recommend. I need to go get some prenatal today too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->