Unexpected but not unwanted 2WW!

littleone1993

Reaction score
So I didn't expect to be here again so soon!

I have an 18 week old little one Emilia and I believed breastfeeding was a fail safe contraceptive... Apparently once your period returns it isn't! So I find myself in a 2WW although we were going to start trying as soon as my daughter is 6 months anyway.

As strange as it sounds I told my OH I was pregnant both times Ive been pregnant before days before doing the test. Just said 'Oh I know I'm pregnant but its too early' and he laughed. This cycle I feel the same.

If its true then 13 months between 2... oh boy! But it will be fine!

I am testing on the 22nd if anyone wants to join!

How exciting!!! I hope you are :)
I have a 13 month gap between 2 of my boys - they are now 11 & 12, but it's a great age difference! Like you, I was breastfeeding and got pregnant, but I hadn't gotten a period yet...guess we just caught the first egg lol! It was such a surprise!

I am going to begin testing on Jan 21 (I'll only be 11 dpo) but, I also really feel like I am pregnant this time! Not symptoms, really, more intuitively...maybe it's just me being hopful though :) so, counting down the days to begin testing. I am POAS every morning though - I got a ton of OPKs this month, for the first time, so I am just seeing what they do (I heard they could possibly detect a pregnancy, can't hurt I guess, they are finally negative now, darn things stayed positive after confirmed O for 3 days!).

I'm 4 dpo (it's night here, so almost 5 dpo). How about you?

Any other kiddos, or just Emilia (for now)?? Love the name, by the way, me & my 2 girls are all E names :D I have a 20 month old dd, this is our third cycle TTC - we started actively trying soon as my cycle came back after BF'ing

best of luck to you!

How exciting!!! I hope you are :)
I have a 13 month gap between 2 of my boys - they are now 11 & 12, but it's a great age difference! Like you, I was breastfeeding and got pregnant, but I hadn't gotten a period yet...guess we just caught the first egg lol! It was such a surprise!

I am going to begin testing on Jan 21 (I'll only be 11 dpo) but, I also really feel like I am pregnant this time! Not symptoms, really, more intuitively...maybe it's just me being hopful though :) so, counting down the days to begin testing. I am POAS every morning though - I got a ton of OPKs this month, for the first time, so I am just seeing what they do (I heard they could possibly detect a pregnancy, can't hurt I guess, they are finally negative now, darn things stayed positive after confirmed O for 3 days!).

I'm 4 dpo (it's night here, so almost 5 dpo). How about you?

Any other kiddos, or just Emilia (for now)?? Love the name, by the way, me & my 2 girls are all E names :D I have a 20 month old dd, this is our third cycle TTC - we started actively trying soon as my cycle came back after BF'ing

Caught the first egg? See stories like this are starting to convince me I may be pregnant. I'm just a bit distraught about having to get a new car (But its okay really!)

Ooh when I was TTC I was a POAS addict. My bfp caught me by surprise though as I had a bfn at 14dpo and then a strong positive at 15dpo. both with FMU surprisingly! I believe I ovulated on Friday which would make me 4dpo I believe. I /could/ be tempted to test earlier but last time made me realise there is very little point!

I only have Emilia just now. I had a few miscarriages a few years ago then a TFMR in August '14. Emilia was actually a surprise as we hadn't planned to get pregnant so soon after loosing our last baby but the universe had other ideas.

I also love the names Edward and Eliza. Theyre on the back burner for next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->