Unexpected! Pg 5, it says BD! Now w/ Star Trek! Pg 9, Ass Tattoos & Pics of Hot Men!

Yep the 'pics of hot men' has pulled this newbie in :-=
Love the David Beckham shot, rrrrr. I have a crush on Isaac Mendez from the first episode of Heroes, and wierdly, Sylar makes me feel all sparkly too!?
Great thread Megg :thumbup:

LOL @ Meg...well...I have to be a smart ass at least ONCE a day so there it was...

Thanks, chubbin! :) Isaac Mendez didn't last long enough on that show! MmmmMmmm good! :)

Photographic evidence!:

https://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8382/isaacmendez.th.jpg

Brandi, please feel free to give us more than 1 dose a day! :hugs: It was awfully funny for those of us who understand... even if I might be the only one!

i would have to cheat on my husband with this man if i got the chance!!

paul walker.jpg

Awww! You'd be downright adorable with Paul Walker! Not as adorable as with your OH in the pics... but ya know! ;)

Well...my all time personal fav is Vin Diesel....
He's my freebie :)

Sorry, Brandi... not feelin' Vin Diesel... He's just... I dunno. I'm not normal really! :)

It's ok...i get a lot of flack from my sis in law about him. But I think he's sexy as hell...and that VOICE....omg
*needs to calm down...too late at night to be getting worked up...LMAO

Ass tattooes and Hot men drew me in too lol
And I am so glad, I have had such a giggle -you girls ae hilarious lol

Good Luck with the fertility clinic Meg, you are so strong, such a great example to everyone ttc.

Thanks hun! I'm still keeping my FX'd that I'll get a :bfp: before my appointment.. but not holding my breath yet... haven't even O'd yet! LOL

Keep this alive while I'm gone! I'm out for the weekend.. be back Monday night! Have a great one girls... and post plenty of hot pics in my leave! ;)

Meg I WOULD look good with paul wouldn't I!! hahahah, ah well atleast i can dream about him, but let me just say if he ever needs to ship something ups (where i work) i will go throw him down in the package room hahahahha j/k

(bad joke alert...)
Yeah cuz that's where his PACKAGE should go ;)

*bah-dum ching!

LOL sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back