Unexpected surprise

Tanikit

Reaction score
I got my BFP this morning at 13dpo - I have been so grumpy and tearful lately that I really thought AF was on her way. I was very surprised to see a second line today. So excited and also rather nervous.

Not sure how much you can see on here - its very blurry.

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/Tanikit/21062010176.jpg

OMG!!! OMG!!! Yay, finally someone from TTHF!!! :happydance:

Congratulations! All that you have been through the past fewmonths sure in hell deserves a bfp! :)

Yey, congratulations, you realy deserve it after everything that has happened.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Most definitely a very visible line!!!!!

:dust: that its a sticky one!

*hands you some glue to hold it in there*

Wee! I found your pic! Congrats dear - that is one super duper line!

screaming and jumping up and down with joy over here!! Congrats!

HOLY COW!!!! :mamafy: I am so so so so so so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I hadn't read the TTFH thread yet, actually came in to here to find a really hysterical quote from someone and noticed this thread! I literally yelled 'WHAT?!?!?!" Oh my gosh, I so super excited!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, here is the quote from Moochacha

"Because I was scared to just rely on the ovacue DH and I decided to go nuts and do it everyday or so hehe. I'm telling you sex works lol I'm almost 100% sure it was the sex "

I'm still laughing about this, because we always want to know what everyone else did to finally get that BFP! I'm pretty sure it was the sex! :rofl:

Just so incredibly excited for you!! WHOOOOOOOOO. I'm going crazy over the surprise!!! I can't even begin to imagine how you feel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->