• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

University results are in!

C

Ceejay123

I'm sure a lot of people are going through this at the moment:kiss:

Sooo..... In this year of university

I passed :happydance:

My other half passed :happydance:

So happy!

Now onto the next year and towards our careers :D (I'm going to be a computer security analyst (working for the police catching paedophiles/fraudsters etc as the police are sometimes useless haha)

Oh is going to be working hopefully as a network engineer :)

How did everybody else do?

Well done to you and your OH!
It was about this time, 3 years ago, that I graduated :)
xx

Just passed my first year with some good grades despite having worked all the way through as well as having big commutes etc :happydance:

Congrats!

yay, well done! :happydance:

I passed with merit, my legs nearly buckled underneath me when i found out because I started a new job a couple of months before exams and had to work a lot while I was training on top of uni then 17 days in a row while I was on placement, my mum was in hospital then I found out I was pregnant and was sick for my exams and had to do an exam straight from my second nightshift in a row - it was such a horrible few months :haha: can't believe I managed to pull it out the bag! never been so relieved :happydance:

yay, well done! :happydance:

I passed with merit, my legs nearly buckled underneath me when i found out because I started a new job a couple of months before exams and had to work a lot while I was training on top of uni then 17 days in a row while I was on placement, my mum was in hospital then I found out I was pregnant and was sick for my exams and had to do an exam straight from my second nightshift in a row - it was such a horrible few months :haha: can't believe I managed to pull it out the bag! never been so relieved :happydance:

Congratulations to you and everyone that's just managed to pass! :D especially with merits! X

Ooh that could mean my hubby's results are in - he's just finished his 2nd year of a biology degree. Well done to everyone for passing!

Seems like centuries ago for me - 8 years ago on 21st July that I graduated! Crazy to see what's happened since then! Met my wonderful hubby, got married, had 2 children, conceived another, effectively killed off my career in Heritage and have now decided on a new one which will be embarked upon in the new year. Things change so rapidly!!

I've just passed my second year of a fashion studies degree. congratulations to everyone else! x

I just passed my first year with a high 2:2. Started with a 5 month old so very happy :)

Well done everyone!

I finished my final year with an 85% average meaning I will graduate in 3 weeks with a high first (81 overall).

Hubby passed. He's not 100% happy with his mark - he knows he could/should have done better, but he just scraped a 2:1 so he's overall very happy (60.73% overall mark). He's worked out what he needs to do to get his much wanted 1st next year, but he's happy that he's set himself up for a solid 2:1 at the very least. He wants to go on to do PGCE so needs at least a 2:2.

Needless to say, I'm very proud of him! :cloud9: Not sure what to do to celebrate....need to do something but not sure what?

Well done everyone! I passed with distinctions for all modules, so very happy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->