Unplanned 3rd, another boy?

george83

Reaction score
Me and my oh are very newly pregnant with our much earlier than planned third baby. I really wasn't expecting to be in this situation and had things planned for a year or so down the line. We already have two gorgeous boys but I would love to have my own little girl.

I'm not sure I believe that it truly works but I'd planned on trying gender swaying with our third, I was going to try the girl diet, time dtd etc just to feel like I really tried my best. Anyway we had an a genuine accident with our bc and now I'm pregnant except it happened the same day I got a positive opk so I'm guessing that now I'm having my third boy. I am so sad that I didn't even get a chance to try for my girl and I'm really worried about I'll feel about the pregnancy and the baby. We always stayed team yellow before but I'm thinking of finding out this time to help me bond with him. I can't believe I feel this way I'm such a horrible person :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: your not a horrible person it's ok and normal to feel the way you do, I was panicking when I got pregnant this time at it wasn't planned and like u I thought it's bound to be another boy !! My diet is completely boy I love salt, potatoes, don't eat dairy and we dtd the night of the positive opk so bang on boy time...
I'm having a girl :) so I don't believe in diet swaying
You have every chance of having a girl so don't give up, I needed to find out gender too I thought if this is a boy again I need to adjust I would have hated to feel any disappointment at the birth.
Fingers crossed this is ur girl!

Thank you and congrats on your baby girl, I wish I had your amount positivity! x x

I've heard the stress of swaying can raise testosterone and sway blue, and that lots of 'accidents' are girls because of the low testosterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->