• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unplanned pregnancy

I think this section is great. I fell pregnant when my daughter was9 months old this past march. It was totally unplanned and I cried endlessly when I found out even though dh was thrilled... I was not ready yet after having gone through a lot of drama with my dd. I totally understand those feelings. I felt alone and afraid... Didn't think anyone understood. Well that pregnancy ended in a mc at 12 weeks ( my sig is wrong I haven't changed it yet) which made me really feel even worse and super guilty. I think every aby is a blessing but it can be difficult when it was not planned. We all come around and it just takes time. I would have loved to chat with women in similar situations at the time....

I support that idea. However only if it was a request access part of the forum. I know that people WTT, TTC, LTTTC and going through losses who look in other parts of the forum knowing it will only make them feel worse and I do not think those people should have access to this potential part of the forum.

I agree that when a woman has an unplanned pregnancy regardless of if it was a great surprise or full of worries they should have a place to talk about it. But I also agree than it is very hard for some people to read about it and I think a request access section would be the ideal solution to both these things.

All of 4 my pregnancies were planned and I do not think we will ever be in the situation of unplanned pregnancy (once we are done we are thinking of permanent contraception). But because I do not know how it feels to have an unplanned pregnancy and because my first was a MMC and second was a MC and because I had to do a lot of waiting before TTC my son and this pregnancy I do find it hard to read about unplanned ones. I am not saying others feelingly are not valid but simply that people such as myself do not have the experience to give advice to offer and can find it difficult to read about. Frankly if I think back to the mess I was in after having a MMC and MC in the space of a few months reading about someone talking about the worries of unplanned pregnancy would have made me cry for the rest of the day. Once again, I am not saying their feelings would not be valid just that maybe a different place for those feelings might be the best solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->