Unsolicited belly touching

I have a lady at work who is doing it - regularly!!! Im only 12 weeks, thats fat your rubbing!!!! but I dont have the heart to tell her to back off, but its seriously starting to get really annoying!!!! I asked another lady at work if she could have a word with her for me, never know!!!

its not the touching so much that bothers me, its the constant fawning! every time I see her she gushes and is all gooey. driving me mad!!!!!!!

i go into karate chop mode... hiyaaaaa *smack*
OH is the only one who can cuddle and touch my tummy and my DD ofc but she doesnt know yet.
even if my does it im freaked out a bit.. its weird..
maybe when im bigger it'll be ok to share with my family, i dont mine them touching if i say baby is moving around.

its a shame those 'hands off the bump' tshirts just make it obvious youre pregnant though (obviously a bump is hard to hide) but they arent very fashionable in my eyes.

Just got my first unsolicited belly touch at my show tonight lol! The bride kept rubbing my belly; all I kept thinking was, "Those are my abs, dear." Funny thing was, the agent told me the bride is secretly 8wks pregnant, and her sister and other bridesmaid both had baby bumps, too. I've never been to such a pregnant event before!

I don't want anyone but DH touching my belly; I don't know what I'll do if that happens. I've been told I look unapproachable, so maybe that will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->