Unsure BFP or Eval

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
So I took an $.88 cheapie and thought I saw the hint on a line but my son started throwing up so I left it and came back to a slightly darker hint of a line. I know that it was outside the time limit but I did the water test and the line stayed. Its actually getting darker and pinker now too. What are your thoughts... I pan to test with a FRER in the morning but I know those aren't the best anymore either.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c42.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c42.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 49
  • fullsizeoutput_c46.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c46.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 51
I see something faint but I have had pink evaps on wallies and the water test does not work. I would definitely test again especially since you think you saw something in the time frame. Fxed and hope your son feels better

It is worth retesting. Good luck! Looks promising.

Xx

Thanks guys. I feel like I saw something but im really unsure. I even have had some super squinters on my IC's so I did a pure water test and there wasnt even a faint line... so who knows. I had a possible chemical a few months ago so I am very wary on evaps.

I just catch it with my eyes.

Good luck when you retest :dust:

Looks like an evap. Took 2 IC and a FRER with the same sample and all were BFN.

Took another IC this afternoon and I swear there is a line. Im starting to think Im crazy... I have a very tight uterus and its slightly sore feeling atm. Hoping this is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->