Unsure help needed

Castiel

Reaction score
Ok here's my question i got my period on the 23rd*sun* of June and that lasted 5-6 days me and my other half Fooled around that Saturday night + a few other times and now a week later i have very very light spotting *light red* every now and then i get my next period on the 22nd of this month So 2 weeks to go so i'm kinda asking if you guys know what it cold be any thoughts/ideas going crazy thinking what it could be ....might be nothing but need to know what other people think??

All the help would be fantastic thank you in advance
Cas

I had a day of spotting (almost seemed like a flow but only lasted a day) 10 days before my period was due. My period never came and a week after it was due, I had pink on the toilet paper when I wiped but that was it. Another week after that, I got a positive on a home pregnancy test. I went through 6 negatives in that time frame of when I was suppose to start and being two weeks late. I'm guessing I had implantation bleeding, and that may be the same for you? Good luck! I hope you find answers sooner than I did lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->