unsure what to think

kellie22

Reaction score
So im new to this site..so.I apologize if iam not in the right area for this question.. or if I don't use the right lingo..but im driving myself crazy unsure what to think..I have been having UNunprotected sex with my bf for a couple off months...kinda if it happens it happens motto.. well the last time we unprotected sex was March 1st. Two days after that he left..his job requires him to be gone for months at a time...neways in march I was 12 days late.. the latest I have ever been in my life.. I did get somewhat of a period but not like usual..this month it was only three days and not like the usual either..ive heard of breakthrough bleeding happening like this and I dont know what to think... im so bloated its insane and im.putting on weight which is not like me. Iam 115 lbs so it's easy to tell. My boobs are swelling and I have veins are more prominent... I test when I was late in march and both were negative but so.I let the thought go... but whats freaking me out is that I find myself randomly thinking about "the baby". Just today I thought outta knowhere is it a boy or girl... is my body trying to tell me something..should I get a blood test...im just very confused...

Last time I tested was end of march.. not sure If I should keep wasting money or hpt or if I should just go to the Doctor...

That was a month ago. I would def test again. If stil nothing, go to the dr. It's rare, but I know a couple of ladies who never got a positive on an hpt, always had to get bloods done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->