Unusual Period....BFN Day After Period Supposed To Arrive!!

JazzyBee

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying I do not chart or take my temp or anything like that. The only thing I do is keep track of when my periods start and when they end. With that being said here is a little background info.

Oct. 29 period started and ended on Nov. 2nd.
Nov.30 period started and ended on Dec 4th.
Last month period started Dec 31. but this was is so weird. On the 31st around 5 AM I started cramping but they were NOTHING like my normal cramps. I started bleeding with a medium flow. I normally start out SUPER HEAVY with lots of clots cramping and diarrhea. Not this time. The next day Jan. 1 the flow started slowing down and turned to a brownish red color. Jan. 2 the flow was even slower and I didnt even need a tampon liner or anything. The only time anything cane out is when I used the rr and it was a pinkish orange color and only on the toilet paper when I wiped. This def isnt a normal period for me. I usually blee very heavy go thru almost a whole box of tampons and feel crappy. I havent been sick at all this period except for occasional nausea and a few times had nipple tingles lol.

So here it is the 4th of Jan. and I only have a small almost impossible to see pink tinge on the toilet paler when I pee. Now Im thinking im totally crazy and losing ny mine bc I took an HPT today and it was a BFN. I did not use FMU though. Maybe it is too early to test and maybe I just had a weird period this month which is totally okay. Im just a little worried bc my hubby and I have been TTC for over a year with no luck. Any suggestions??? Anyone ever experience this??? Thanks in advance :)

Oh and I will add that I have been super exhausted and hungry with this period that started on Dec 31st. Now hunger and being tired is notmal for me every month but not to this extreme. I could fall asleep anywhere and could sleep allll day. Also Ive been having CRAAAAZY nose bleeds.

Take a test with FMU, some women do have a bleed in the first tri. If you think you might be pregnant you should take a vitamin with folate in it and avoid alcohol, but otherwise carry on like usual. If a test doesn't give you resolution and you are still feeling off, wait a week or a few more days at least them test again. Good luck.

Thank you!! :) I plan on testing again in a few days with FMU. I honestly have been thinking my period this month is just wonky lol. I guess bc I feel like the first day of bleeding was heavier than implantation bleeding. On the flip side Ive also read that some women have heavy period flow and it ended up being IB. So who knows. I'll post when I test again and if anything changes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->