Unusual,Uncommon or Different Boys Names

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I have a couple of girls names that i like already but i am clueless on boys name every name my friends,family or anyone suggests i dont like or something and i think if on friday bubs is a boy hes not going to have a name by the due date lol!

But middle name will be Jack .. any suggestions will be nice feel lost with it all lol
x

(I didnt want names that are really different thats all its everyone gets me i liked names like Harrison but my friend is caling her little boy that :)
x

:| .. Cornelius is my dogs middle name haha sounds silly but when we brought him it was his dads name or something lol
and felix is my kittens name :|

Wesley
Connor
Nolan
Asher
Beckett
Landon
Sawyer
Brody
Hudson
Christian
Cordell
Felix
Henry
Daniel
Mitchell
Ethan
Spencer

My husbands name is Gabriel, that is pretty unusual but still traditional.

Rio
Sol
Brennan
Vance
Vincent
Maxim
Theodore
Axel
Kamal
Anton

I had shay on my mind stil unsure thou i might have to just make a list of 1s i like off here :)
x

Cameron
Warren
Oliver
Alexander
Ethan
Samuel
Hayden/ Aiden
Arlo
Lucas
Zachary
Caden

xxx

I've got my heart set on chace :( but my oh hates it grrrrr

I am going for River with this baby if its a boy though i did consider Orion. Last pregnancy i thought about leif and dominic.

charley
caide
brock
aaron
adam
carter
rory
sammy
nathan
sonny
forest
corie
richie

i just threw some out there that i havnt really heard on this site! haha.

I love Jack but need to think about it paired as a middle name. I have a dog named Rio so am partial to the name as a girlie - she is a babydoll, and it is very much a feminine name to me though again of course and obviously personal!
I like Leo Jack, Henry Jack, Oswald (oz or Ozzi) Jack, Vaughn Jack, Mason Jack, Maxwell Jack(son- not sure if you like but I think the middle name Jackson is Beautiful!!!) Milo Jackson, Archer Jackson, and I also really like the name Pavel, so Pavel James or Pavel Jax?
Let us know what you chose, as there are a lot of fun and great combos!

If im having a boy when i find out tomorrow his middle name is definatly jack just cause it was my dads dads name .. and my dad never had a boy and neither did his brother .. and it means alot to my dad and i love the name jack anyways so its good in many ways :] and i know rio as a boys name but i do know a girl called it but its shortened for something cant think what it is though but like you said everyone has there opinions i spose.. i like quite a few names i did like jackson but id spell it jaxon i think but then i can thave Jaxon Jack .. haha :| be abit silly most names on here iv added to my list anyways :] cause i forever change my mind :blush: but top names so far i like are ... Evan,Rio(but id spell it Reeo or Reo just to be different lol) liked Kenzie but im on and off with it at the minute .. i like Rory aswell.. i did like Harrison aswel but my friend is calling her lil boy that and she gives birth in 3weeks so i would never do that to her would be abit harsh .. but i dont even know if its a boy yet just have to see

Love all the comments aswell all the names are lovely i dont not like any if im honest some just arent what id call a boy but if someone else did i wouldnt dislike it if people understand :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->