Up Chuckers unite! (Sickness/Nausea/HG. Share tips, review meds, commiserate, laugh!)

Oh I feel you girls, I get the "come out with me, the fresh air will help. I'd feel sick laying down all day too"

I wish they could just feel some of our discomfort, ugh!

We must all be approaching second tri now, how is everybody feeling?

I have come back to work for the first time in nearly month tonight. My sickness and nausea have definitely improved but they're still very much there. I'm usually sick between 2 and 5 times a day now where it was over 20x a day for a while.

Anyone else care to update? I hope we're all feeling at least slightly better!

My sickness has gone totally but not for good reasons I'm afraid. We lost the baby. I hope the rest of you improve going into try 2

I'm so sorry bunny sending hugs :hugs:

My sickness got worse until I ended up being hospitalised twice last week am now on ondansetron which seems to be working.

So sorry bunny :( hope you are ok xx

My sickness is non existant one day and annoying the next. No where near as bad as it was thank goodness but I still have bad days.... Can't wait to officially get into second trimester!

Thanks for all your thoughts. We are sad but coping. The physical part ended up being complicated and I was quite ill but recovering now.

After being bedridden for a week I was put on Prochlorperazine, seems to be working!! Thank goodness!!!! :happydance:

Sickness and dehydration headache back with a vengeance today at 11+5 :cry:

Oh no!!! I hope u feel better!!! I'm sure it will pass soon. Mine is officially gone! It's over and I hope to never re live that hell.

Oh no!!! I hope u feel better!!! I'm sure it will pass soon. Mine is officially gone! It's over and I hope to never re live that hell.

So pleased for you Laila, I know how awful it is. I can't wait to join you on the other side!!

You will! It's coming to an end! It really stopped at 12 weeks for me before that it was on and off. U and I had it so rough. Ready to be done! Let's do it!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->