Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

I see a line on yours! I just posted a picture of mine, and it looks exactly like yours! I will attach it here for you.

see??

:) GL babes fx'd for us both x

Good Luck to you too:) :thumbup: I haven't read your whole thread, how many dpo are you?? I am 12dpo

10days late
i THINK im 21dpo
its been a long stressful journey!! x

WOW 21dpo that is crazy:wacko: well congrats I see the line on your test without even squinting:):) I will pray that you have a sticky bean:):)

I've been stalking for the last couple of days....:blush:

I can def see a line on your latest test, really hope it's darker for you tomorrow!!

I'm 16dpo, 7 days late. Been getting really faint lines in ic's since Sunday, but they're not getting any darker, which worries me slightly! Also just tried an Asda test, there's a line and it's definitely pink and within the time frame, but very, very faint......:shrug:

Good luck to you, looking forward to tomorrows pics!:flower:

That REALLY looks like a line to me!! Here is your photo tweaked and inverted too.

Seriously... i think that the start of a faint positive!

Attachments

• tweak3.jpg
    tweak3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 43
  • tweak3invert.jpg
    tweak3invert.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 40
i really do see a line there too! I just hope its not a flipping evap!!
Fullscreen%252520capture%25252016062011%252520175230.jpg

hun i had very very faint lines on ic 's when first preg even after BFP on clearblue digi i was worried because it took a good week and half to get a line that match the control line! you cant beat frer i would try one if you can? especailly if the lines we see are BFP i will come up nicely on one of them xxx good luck xxx

I think you are pregnant. Your line is pretty pink.

Hun ive been stalking u :D and i never got proper pos on ic but done my first respsonse and got it straight away! its unreal how many times i got ffffffffffaaint positives and it was clear as day on my frer! good luck sweetie xxx

Hey I just read you thread and I wanted to let you know that some women, although rare, metabolize HCG and it never builds in their urine (which would explain your faint +s this late). I would go to the nearest clinic and get a quantitative beta, I bet your numbers are really high! Good luck!

Morning girlies!!!!!!
:flower:

Im not going to test til monday or tuesday morning. Giving my POAS a rest and being positive and patient.. all good come to those who wait xxxx
Feeling bad cramps all day yday, worse when i got home fort AF was going to show, unbelievably tired yday couldnt keep my eyes open @ all!!!
(.)(.)ies are so so swollen & heavy/sore..

Hope your all ok! :D xxx

aww keep us posted, they all ace signs babe xxx

noooo i dnt know if i can wait till Monday lol thats ages away lol have a good weekend. cant wait to see your :bfp: xxx

Oh waiting on Monday.

BFN for me and no AF. So I hope you get a BFP, at least one of us "late" gals can be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->