• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Yea hun i tweaked your pic on my phone and I can see the line.....I just cant upload the tweak on here to show you :-(

owww boo! :(
Ill; just have to keep testing :wacko:
I hope to god these arent evaps i keep getting bbe! :shrug:
how are you x

I know sorry hun :-(
I hope they are not too and that you get good news from your blood tests, when will they be available?

Im very well thank you sweetie....been BDing loads ( everyday) and got a positive ovulation test on tues cd16 so I think Ive ov'd later this cycle. Guna carry on BDing rest of this week just to make sure x

Aww thats great news!!!! :D
u keep bedrocking girl!! :happydance:
This is your month i just know it!
@ l;east one of us has to have some luck surely!!
Blood should be available 2moro hopefully if not Monday! :D
xxx

Oh I hope you get them tomoz....if not a whole weekend of waiting sounds poo! Haha I hope it is my month but really ive only been trying for 5 months and they say it takes the average couple upto a year. Dont get me wrong I would love to find out im pregnant but if not there is still time before I have to go docs and ask for some help x

Yea hun i tweaked your pic on my phone and I can see the line.....I just cant upload the tweak on here to show you :-(

how are you x

I hope they are not too and that you get good news from your blood tests, when will they be available?

Im very well thank you sweetie....been BDing loads ( everyday) and got a positive ovulation test on tues cd16 so I think Ive ov'd later this cycle. Guna carry on BDing rest of this week just to make sure x

xxx

Oh I hope you get them tomoz....if not a whole weekend of waiting sounds poo! Haha I hope it is my month but really ive only been trying for 5 months and they say it takes the average couple upto a year. Dont get me wrong I would love to find out im pregnant but if not there is still time before I have to go docs and ask for some help x

Your only young, im sure your time is coming up real soon babe :*
I may just go for help if this happens to be a big disaster :nope: but we;'l see fx'd :dust:

how are you x

xxx

I may just go for help if this happens to be a big disaster :nope: but we;'l see fx'd :dust:

Oh hun I really hope it doesnt come to that. But I can understand how you would feel after been this late and all the symptoms you have. It will be cruel if you dont get your happy ending. On a positive note if and WHEN you have the results to confirm your are pregnant how far gone will you be? Think of all the fun shopping trips you go on, buying all :baby: stuff :flower::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

how are you x

xxx

Oh hun I really hope it doesnt come to that. But I can understand how you would feel after been this late and all the symptoms you have. It will be cruel if you dont get your happy ending. On a positive note if and WHEN you have the results to confirm your are pregnant how far gone will you be? Think of all the fun shopping trips you go on, buying all :baby: stuff :flower::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! :lol: i knowww!!!
But im trying to keep calm and positive so im not to let down :blush:
x

i see todays line hun and it looks pink godd luck try a first response!xx

i see todays line hun and it looks pink godd luck try a first response!xx

Im not a fan of 1st response right now lol
If im getting faint on 10miu then ill defo get a bfn on a 1st Response like last week :wacko:
Ill test again next week :flower:
Got bad backache right now and cramps too feels like AF pains again :wacko:
xx

I saw lines on both of those tests without having to do much...saw them right away. Hope your blood tests come quickly.

QUOTE=dimplesmagee;11317087]I saw lines on both of those tests without having to do much...saw them right away. Hope your blood tests come quickly.[/QUOTE]

:happydance:really???
my heads in pickles!
x

Really. :)
and if the ladies are right about the sensitivity of the test...last week's 25 and this week's is 50...it's looking good!!! I hope you bloods follow that!!!!

I see a line too!!! Congrats! Was it taken within the right time frame?

I totally see a line! I think this is the start of your :bfp:

Keep testing!!

Really. :)
and if the ladies are right about the sensitivity of the test...last week's 25 and this week's is 50...it's looking good!!! I hope you bloods follow that!!!!

Aww thankyou for your honesty hun :)

I double checked if the level sensitivity was right and the lady wass right!!
Last weeks test was 10miu this week was either a 25miu or a 50miu they (reveal pregnancy) do two different tests so its defo one or the other.

Hope i get my big thick dark line soon! :dust:
how are you?
x

I'm in the exact same boat as you, hun! :/
I'm 2weeks+5 days overdue on my period and keep getting faint lines and i'm not sure if i'm seeing things.. otherwise it's just :bfn:s.
Got bloods today as the symptoms are getting much stronger now :[ Keep getting spotting also which I have never ever had!

I am new here but have followed your story and read the whole thread.. I REALLY hope you get the results you want! My fingers are tightly crossed for you. :]

Good luck!

I'm in the exact same boat as you, hun! :/
I'm 2weeks+5 days overdue on my period and keep getting faint lines and i'm not sure if i'm seeing things.. otherwise it's just :bfn:s.
Got bloods today as the symptoms are getting much stronger now :[ Keep getting spotting also which I have never ever had!

I am new here but have followed your story and read the whole thread.. I REALLY hope you get the results you want! My fingers are tightly crossed for you. :]

Good luck!

Im happy you've been following me, i just hope i can help other women on here going through the same as me i.e u :flower:
Have you been for blood test? i get my results on Monday.. o poop just read u have :dohh:
Hmm spotting can be a good sign of implantation hun! though i got mine a week after my Ovu dates :wacko: .. strange you got yours now.
How are your signs and symptoms?
If you dont mind me asking what and how do your (.)(.)ies & o o look?
xx

Hun are you testing today? Pleassssseeeeee hehe x

Morning Gorgeous Girlies! :flower:

Signs & symptoms today!!!

*+*+* Not tired
*+*+* Not Emotional
*+*+* No Backaches.
*+*+* But (o)(o)ies are still tender swollen and sore and still got thick deep blue lines around areaola, even noticed some smaller fine veins over breast area hmm?
*+*+* Got tiny little cramps
*+*+* Eatting so much more the last 2-3 days now, my mum was not impressed when she treated me t nando's on Wedsnesday as i hate practically the whole menu :munch: lol whoops!

This morning i woke up bursting for a wee and i was trying to hold it in so i could stay in bed longer and the longer i held it in the sickyer feeling i got was weird :wacko:
xx

Hun are you testing today? Pleassssseeeeee hehe x

lol!! u are a lil minx arent you hehehe! :kiss:
Ive no tests left babe!
& not much ££ either :|
Have to wait til pay day .. thursday Grrrr!!!
Get results for bloods back on Monday!
Feeling postive though baby girl! ehehehe!
And even if it does come back neg im still testing till i see mother nature! :thumbup:
because my body is healthy and always on form never has hiccups ever so somethings going on in there defo!! :dohh:
How are you huni xx

Well I will join you with waiting. Off to see doc in an hour as I am still late.

Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->