• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

I'm in the exact same boat as you, hun! :/
I'm 2weeks+5 days overdue on my period and keep getting faint lines and i'm not sure if i'm seeing things.. otherwise it's just :bfn:s.
Got bloods today as the symptoms are getting much stronger now :[ Keep getting spotting also which I have never ever had!

I am new here but have followed your story and read the whole thread.. I REALLY hope you get the results you want! My fingers are tightly crossed for you. :]

Good luck!

Im happy you've been following me, i just hope i can help other women on here going through the same as me i.e u :flower:
Have you been for blood test? i get my results on Monday.. o poop just read u have :dohh:
Hmm spotting can be a good sign of implantation hun! though i got mine a week after my Ovu dates :wacko: .. strange you got yours now.
How are your signs and symptoms?
If you dont mind me asking what and how do your (.)(.)ies & o o look?
xx

I'm going for bloods in 15 mins :p
Yeah.. it's very strange i'm only getting it now :/ I thought it was the start of my AF as I had brownish discharge then blood.. but woke up this morning and still no AF.

My (.)(.)ies are sore, swollen and have a fair few blue veins on them.. which i've never seen before aha.
My o os are very dark, sensitive and sore. :/

Symptoms:
Sickness.. all day everyday.. feels like I need to be sick but never am.. it gets worse if i'm in the car.
Mood swings.
Tiredness - I can't go the day without sleeping.
Emotional - Everything sets me off aha.
Spotting.
I'm always hungry yet the smell of food makes me feel ill aha.

xx

I'm in the exact same boat as you, hun! :/
I'm 2weeks+5 days overdue on my period and keep getting faint lines and i'm not sure if i'm seeing things.. otherwise it's just :bfn:s.
Got bloods today as the symptoms are getting much stronger now :[ Keep getting spotting also which I have never ever had!

I am new here but have followed your story and read the whole thread.. I REALLY hope you get the results you want! My fingers are tightly crossed for you. :]

Good luck!

Im happy you've been following me, i just hope i can help other women on here going through the same as me i.e u :flower:
Have you been for blood test? i get my results on Monday.. o poop just read u have :dohh:
Hmm spotting can be a good sign of implantation hun! though i got mine a week after my Ovu dates :wacko: .. strange you got yours now.
How are your signs and symptoms?
If you dont mind me asking what and how do your (.)(.)ies & o o look?
xx

I'm going for bloods in 15 mins :p
Yeah.. it's very strange i'm only getting it now :/ I thought it was the start of my AF as I had brownish discharge then blood.. but woke up this morning and still no AF.

My (.)(.)ies are sore, swollen and have a fair few blue veins on them.. which i've never seen before aha.
My o os are very dark, sensitive and sore. :/

Symptoms:
Sickness.. all day everyday.. feels like I need to be sick but never am.. it gets worse if i'm in the car.
Mood swings.
Tiredness - I can't go the day without sleeping.
Emotional - Everything sets me off aha.
Spotting.
I'm always hungry yet the smell of food makes me feel ill aha.

xx

Ooooo!!
Your right similar sy,ptoms to mine!!!
Im not feeling too sick though just 1st thing when i stand up out of bed or if im bursting for a pee.
Moodswings is unbelievable you'd think id hit menopause!
Still get these twinges in my lower abdom.
My nipples arent sore just my actual ( ) ( )s but my nipple seems a little darker areoala is still same colour i think but the thick veins around them are VERY noticable they look bruised!
Best of luck @ Drs!!! ask about neg blood tests see if she gives you the same feedback as mine did about keep testing you still might be! xxxx

Well I will join you with waiting. Off to see doc in an hour as I am still late.

Fingers crossed for you.

How long late are you now ?
best of luck @ the Drs hun
Keep me updated!
xx
:dust:

2 weeks now. But I have a feeling AF with arrive today, just a gut feeling

Keep positive!
ive been thinking that all week , yet nothing x

We're all in the same flippin' boat! aha.

Doc said all the signs point to pregnancy so I very well could be (I flippin' know that! -__-;)

She took my blood and said if it's neg then to wait a week and to go back and see her to discuss what is going on.

She stabbed me with a needle :[ I hate needles! aha.

I get the twinges too.. feels like gas but isn't :S

Will keep you updated xx

Well I will join you with waiting. Off to see doc in an hour as I am still late.

Fingers crossed for you.

Keep me updated!
xx

Keep positive!

Well that was a waste of time. Saw a nurse (docs very very busy) she wasn't interested and told me to wait!!!! No bloods nothing. She said its common and over the counter tests are ALWAYS correct...............I wish I could swear at her!!

Fingers crossed for you.

Keep me updated!
xx

Keep positive!

We're all in the same flippin' boat! aha.

Doc said all the signs point to pregnancy so I very well could be (I flippin' know that! -__-;)

She took my blood and said if it's neg then to wait a week and to go back and see her to discuss what is going on.

She stabbed me with a needle :[ I hate needles! aha.

I get the twinges too.. feels like gas but isn't :S

Will keep you updated xx

:happydance: This is so EXCITING!!!!!!!!
She hurt me too!! Grr :growlmad:
Thats exactly what the nurse said to me, all the signs point to pregancy.
Have u tested? or got any pics? u should post them up!!! :thumbup:
How are your (.)(.)ies?xx

Hun are you testing today? Pleassssseeeeee hehe x

lol!! u are a lil minx arent you hehehe! :kiss:
Ive no tests left babe!
& not much ££ either :|
Have to wait til pay day .. thursday Grrrr!!!
Get results for bloods back on Monday!
Feeling postive though baby girl! ehehehe!
And even if it does come back neg im still testing till i see mother nature! :thumbup:
because my body is healthy and always on form never has hiccups ever so somethings going on in there defo!! :dohh:
How are you huni xx

Haha im just dying to see a dark second line for you hun :happydance:
Oh no, no tests, no money guna be a long weekend then lol.
Im so pleased you are feeling more positive, you are certainly going thru the motions.
Yea you must keep testing :thumbup:
Im ok, abit confused today as ive start to bleed ( only small amount when I wipe) Im only 3dpo tho so cant see how it would be IB :wacko: Oh this ttc is so confusing and hard....I just want us to have our :baby:'s

Fingers crossed for you.

Keep me updated!
xx

Keep positive!

Well that was a waste of time. Saw a nurse (docs very very busy) she wasn't interested and told me to wait!!!! No bloods nothing. She said its common and over the counter tests are ALWAYS correct...............I wish I could swear at her!!

F**K Offff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad: :finger::finger::finger: <<< Thats what i would have done to him/her Grrrr!

Sorry :blush: I am so ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can she/he say that to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Id go balistic @ them!!!!
How late are you again?
They HAVE to do bloods if you are 2 weeks late or over, if your under 2weeks its unlikely they will.
Put in a complaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ignore the Fake Dr!!! U stay positive you hear me!!!!! :hugs:
Keep testing!!! until AF shows!!!!!!!!!!
x

Ive no tests left babe!
And even if it does come back neg im still testing till i see mother nature! :thumbup:
because my body is healthy and always on form never has hiccups ever so somethings going on in there defo!! :dohh:
How are you huni xx

Im so pleased you are feeling more positive, you are certainly going thru the motions.
Im ok, abit confused today as ive start to bleed ( only small amount when I wipe) Im only 3dpo tho so cant see how it would be IB :wacko: Oh this ttc is so confusing and hard....I just want us to have our :baby:'s

Ooooooooooooooo!!!! it could be IB!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: iM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! fx'd!!!!!!!
Im so egar for your results your so egar for mine hahaa!!
I hope we both get great results together as weve been through this together from the beginning! lol :hugs:
xxx

Ive no tests left babe!
How are you huni xx

Ooooooooooooooo!!!! it could be IB!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: iM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! fx'd!!!!!!!
I hope we both get great results together as weve been through this together from the beginning! lol :hugs:
xxx

Yea im trying not to symptom spot but I have some low dull aches in the centre...if that makes sense? lol! :wacko:
:hugs: your like my new bessie hun, you've been so good and supportive and you totally deserve your :bfp:now. I think little beany needs to show us that dark line now :flower:
I will be with you from start to finish hun, defo guna see it thru till the end :kiss:
And yes hopefully we boh get good news so we can both be on :cloud9: and doing that funky :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: hehe

Ive no tests left babe!
How are you huni xx

xxx

Yea im trying not to symptom spot but I have some low dull aches in the centre...if that makes sense? lol! :wacko:
:hugs: your like my new bessie hun, you've been so good and supportive and you totally deserve your :bfp:now. I think little beany needs to show us that dark line now :flower:
I will be with you from start to finish hun, defo guna see it thru till the end :kiss:
And yes hopefully we boh get good news so we can both be on :cloud9: and doing that funky :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: hehe

Aaaaaahahahahaha! you make me giggle so much! :rofl:
Ill be busting moves like Diversity of Britains got Talent if i got my :BFP: nevermind funky LOL!!!
Ive got mild cramps once again today, and i feel like the incredible Hulk too, you know the part when he rips out of his top lol Think my (o)(o)ies r gonna explode! lol
They look really bruised!!! :wacko:
You told you OH uve spotted? when u due on? xx
& yes from start to finish you & me ;) :hugs: xx

Just got my results from Dr's blood test results:
Negative :wacko:
Completly baffled now
Still convinced just going to keep testing hmmmm :shrug:
got another app on thurs with the Dr
x

Bloods came back Negative... BUT Im convinced im still pregnant because i definatly feel different!!!
Dont care what anyone says i know my body best.
I keep doing my research now im researching negative bloods 2weeks late and Ive found more than a handful of stories one of which:

celticdragon25 - November 24th, 2010 1:06 PM

Here is my story, I had my last lmp on 9-27-10. I am pretty irregular and it is not unusual for me to be 1-2 weeks late. However when I hit 3 weeks I usually start with the hpt's I got all negatives until 11/17/10. Then went to the er and got a negative blood test. Went to the doctor today and I am 8 WEEKS pregnant. LOL. so trust you instincts and trust your body.

So im staying hopeful!!!
Roll on July see if this AF turns up! :muaha:

Bloods came back Negative... BUT Im convinced im still pregnant because i definatly feel different!!!
I keep doing my research now im researching negative bloods 2weeks late and Ive found more than a handful of stories one of which:

Here is my story, I had my last lmp on 9-27-10. I am pretty irregular and it is not unusual for me to be 1-2 weeks late. However when I hit 3 weeks I usually start with the hpt's I got all negatives until 11/17/10. Then went to the er and got a negative blood test. Went to the doctor today and I am 8 WEEKS pregnant. LOL. so trust you instincts and trust your body.

So im staying hopeful!!!

I'm fully convinced I am. :/ So don't give up until you get your AF :p x

I keep bleeding VERY lightly.. but I usually have extremely heavy periods. :/ As in.. like.. baby pink colour on the tissue? Is this just spotting do you think?

My 10mIU tests just arrived so my body needs to hurry up and lemme pee!

QUOTE=Razzy;11335062]

So im staying hopeful!!!

I keep bleeding VERY lightly.. but I usually have extremely heavy periods. :/ As in.. like.. baby pink colour on the tissue? Is this just spotting do you think?

My 10mIU tests just arrived so my body needs to hurry up and lemme pee![/QUOTE]

Im remaining calm and positive!!
Cramps and twinges are p*ssing me off now Grrr:growlmad:
But only til next weekend to wait (which is when i had my ..what i thought was IB.. which might have been an early period god knows but we shall see)
Noty long i suppose!
damn flaming body, :wacko:

Have u tested today, ?

xx

ps as for your light bleeding everyone has different IB so it might possibly be that hun yes!
It can either be any colour but red obv but light pinks and browns are what u should look for & light! xx

QUOTE=Razzy;11335062]

So im staying hopeful!!!

But only til next weekend to wait (which is when i had my ..what i thought was IB.. which might have been an early period god knows but we shall see)
Noty long i suppose!

Have u tested today, ?

xx

ps as for your light bleeding everyone has different IB so it might possibly be that hun yes!
It can either be any colour but red obv but light pinks and browns are what u should look for & light! xx[/QUOTE]

Mm.. blood has stopped now.

Tested a second ago and got 2 :bfn:s :[ Meh.

xx

QUOTE=Razzy;11335062]

So im staying hopeful!!!

Noty long i suppose!

Have u tested today, ?

xx

It can either be any colour but red obv but light pinks and browns are what u should look for & light! xx

Mm.. blood has stopped now.

Tested a second ago and got 2 :bfn:s :[ Meh.

xx[/QUOTE]

My advice would be leave it 3-5days after bleeding has stopped then test again hun :thumbup:
xx

Negative, no way.
I hate to say this, but maybe you were pregnant and its a chemical and the blood tests just seem negative as there is no chemicals left in the body.

But saying that, you are right, you know your body and if you believe you are then stick to that. Wait a few days and test again.
I am a bit down about the rude nurse but decided to let nature take its course and if no AF in the next week then I will go to another doc.
Good Luck.

Negative, no way.
I hate to say this, but maybe you were pregnant and its a chemical and the blood tests just seem negative as there is no chemicals left in the body.

But saying that, you are right, you know your body and if you believe you are then stick to that. Wait a few days and test again.
I am a bit down about the rude nurse but decided to let nature take its course and if no AF in the next week then I will go to another doc.
Good Luck.

yeh but surely if i was i would have seen a bleed by now passing though wouldnt i? :wacko:
Going to retest next week.
Only have to wait til next weekend to see if AF arrives so not too long really.
Hopefully im just a late shower.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->