Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

My BFF didn't get her :bfp: until she was 3 weeks late....before that she kept getting :bfn: but try with FMU and if your still in doubt call ur Dr. :hugs:

My BFF didn't get her :bfp: until she was 3 weeks late....before that she kept getting :bfn: but try with FMU and if your still in doubt call ur Dr. :hugs:

Thanks hun, thats good to know :hugs:
il be 3 weeks on monday.
If it was chemical surely id see blood signs wouldnt i??
x

il be 3 weeks on monday.
x

I would surely think so!! But like you said earlier...you know ur body best!!! :eek::flower:

il be 3 weeks on monday.
x

I would surely think so!! But like you said earlier...you know ur body best!!! :eek::flower:

Ive done my research again ... :blush:
Chemical pregancies
Symptoms:
The primary symptom of chemical pregnancy would be if you begin to have vaginal bleeding shortly after having a positive pregnancy test

Ive not had any bleeding so this has to be ruled out for now until i do see bleeding.

Hope i get the same results like your sister did :hug: x

il be 3 weeks on monday.
x

Chemical pregancies
Symptoms:
The primary symptom of chemical pregnancy would be if you begin to have vaginal bleeding shortly after having a positive pregnancy test

Ive not had any bleeding so this has to be ruled out for now until i do see bleeding.

Hiya i had a chem pregnancy back in august, i got 4 very dark bfp's which i bleieved i was pregnant! it wasnt until 2+ weeks later that i started bleeding and the hosp told me it was a chem preg as a preg test was bfn! Imnot saying this is what you have tho but you dont always bleed stright after gettin a bfp for a chem preg. GL ho nhope u get some answers soon!
My friend got to 9 weeks before a test would say + so fx x

il be 3 weeks on monday.
x

Chemical pregancies
Symptoms:

Hiya i had a chem pregnancy back in august, i got 4 very dark bfp's which i bleieved i was pregnant! it wasnt until 2+ weeks later that i started bleeding and the hosp told me it was a chem preg as a preg test was bfn! Imnot saying this is what you have tho but you dont always bleed stright after gettin a bfp for a chem preg. GL ho nhope u get some answers soon!
My friend got to 9 weeks before a test would say + so fx x

tHANKYOU FOR YOUR ADVICE I APPRECIATE IT ALOT :flower: oops caps :blush:
Ive only had 3 faint positves as yet and 1 neg bloods i got back today.
9 weeks late :0 omg really????!!!!!
x

Yeah the witch hadnt come but herlil boy was only 6 months so she assumed her body was adjustin, took a test anyway and bfn, so she got the inj, oops!! 5 weeks later she goes to the docs coz shes not feeling right n tey take bloods and says shes pregnant and do a scan on her to which she finds out shes about 9 weeks! she kept doin tests herself tho all diff brands all came up bfn! so there is hope :) x

I was 2 weeks late and after six negative home pregnancy test I went to the docs and had a blood test which was also negative. Now a week later and still no period I randomly took another home pregnancy test and it was positive! I couldnt believe it I just had a blood test last week so I took another test and that was also positive. Im calling my doc tomorrow. I hope everything is ok. I had a miscarriage last year. So I hope my hcg levels arent an issue. So my advice to you keep testing you could have ovulated way later for some reason..and how do you feel? I started feeling sick.

posted 09/21/2008 by a BabyCenter Member
Report this answer

.. i think im just praying on other peoples miracle life stories :( :dust: but it obv must happen!

Yeah the witch hadnt come but herlil boy was only 6 months so she assumed her body was adjustin, took a test anyway and bfn, so she got the inj, oops!! 5 weeks later she goes to the docs coz shes not feeling right n tey take bloods and says shes pregnant and do a scan on her to which she finds out shes about 9 weeks! she kept doin tests herself tho all diff brands all came up bfn! so there is hope :) x

Gheeeeeeeeeeez!! there is a god!!!!!!!!!!
fx'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Ashlee xx

:flower:Have a great weekend everyone!
Keep smiling & be positive!!!
Im going to retest MondaY!!
:happydance:
Sod the faints and blood tests!!!
Something is going on in there! i just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust:
love u all for your concern and support! xxxxxxxxx

Thats the way to say it!! Sod it!!!
Looking forward to the pic of the BFP test soon!!!

Hi there, ive been secretly reading your thread for days now!!! I really really hope you get that BFP!!! hun.

I had a very light period recently ( maybe it was a period ) but like you something feels very different and the more I try to forget about the symptoms im having, the more symptoms I see. Last night I was telling OH to sniff my pyjamas because I thought it smelled like oranges????..... man it smelled so good lollll!!

Anyways, I just wanted to wish you all the best, I hope you get the outcome you want,:hugs:

Much love xx:hugs:

Okay so I'm looking for the newest test and can't find it!!!!!

hey how you feeling today, sorry no postive news yet hunniex xx

Hun im sorry to hear about the blood tests......hang in there, you know your own body and you know there is something different going on. Hope your having a good weekend x

Just wondering how you are doing, so sorry fr all the confusion. It must be so hard.

First of all thankyou for all the replies and msgs's i couldnt have got this far without you all.. honestly :flower:

Not a very good update today :(
Had sex on the Friday with OH and again on Saturday again Saturday evening, went to the loo afterwrds and when i wiped i saw pale pale pale watery pink on the tissue.
The bleeding still hasnt stopped but its very little and light, ive not tested since last week as ive not yet been paid and £ is low @ the min so cnt really afford too:nope:
Hd really bad backaches, minor cramps.
Today i feel the worse,been vomitting twice, eyes are really extemely sore the brightness is making me so dizzy and faint and sick.
feel so tired.. really confused :'(
Drs on Thurs.
Hows everyone else??
Nice weekend?
xx

Hey hun just read your posted sorry to hear your bleeding, i hope you get some answers on thursday.
ive just found out today i have negative bloods after getting three bfps last week. i feel preggy tho its so wierd. just awaiting the witch now. weekend was good tho as it was my 1st wedding anniversary so had some lovely family time xxxoooxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->