Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Morning ladies! :flower:
Hope you all had a lovely weekend?!!
Has anyone got any good news this week? any :bfp: ?

As you all know i had a small bleed on the 2nd of June which i though might have been IB but then i thought no it must have been an early period maybe.. well it was the 2nd on Saturday.. and NO bleed! so it wasnt an early period! YAY!!! :happydance:
BUT i guess i have to still wait till end of month to see if the other bleed was a period now :dohh:
My tests should be arriving this week hopefully tomoro or today fx'd.
So i shall be testing again. :dust:
xx

Hey hun, how are you today? Ive posted some pics in the pregnancy tests section as got lines this morn....im unsure if they are evaps tho, can see the lines better irl!

Hey hun, how are you today? Ive posted some pics in the pregnancy tests section as got lines this morn....im unsure if they are evaps tho, can see the lines better irl!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1sec! am checking!!!!:happydance:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheeeeeeeee!!! :happydance:
I see something on the first pic defo!!!
but not on the last 2pics.:shrug:
Its still early days yet!
Try again 2moro! :dust:
How u feeling?

xx

Thinking I may wait till weds to test again. I took a cb digi this morn but it said not preg so im unsure whats going on really

Feeling fine really x

Thinking I may wait till weds to test again. I took a cb digi this morn but it said not preg so im unsure whats going on really

Feeling fine really x

In my honest opinion.. DO NOT test everyday as it can be heartbreaking and also puts stress on yourself and i dont want u going through what i have.
Keep calm :flower: positive :flower: and test no more than 2-3 times a week.
Definatly test agin tues/weds, they say hormone levels double every 48hrs.:thumbup:
How do your (.)(.)ies feel and look?
xx

They are fine, this is the thing I have no symptoms really, had that cold but it clearned up, felt abit sick yest and my tummy has felt a little crampy yest and today oh and my toilet trips are increasing and tmi sorry my bowel moment are very loose

They are fine, this is the thing I have no symptoms really, had that cold but it clearned up, felt abit sick yest and my tummy has felt a little crampy yest and today oh and my toilet trips are increasing and tmi sorry my bowel moment are very loose

Ive had the runs too :blush:
i feel a little sick today, but duno y
my tests have just arrived.
Ive tested neg on both ovulation and pregancy, so i guess this is the end of my journey, surely if i was pg you would 100% see lines by now :nope:
Least i can test to see when im ovulating now:coffee:
Not upset about it though.
Now to start concentrating on you and your tests and me and my ovu tests!
xx

Good luck ladies. AF got me finally, 11 days late. On to the next cycle.

Well heres what you have all been waiting for.... lol .... answers!

Ive not had a bleed or :bfp: BUT ive had another :bfn:

I recieved my IC tests today and my OVU tests too.

Im going to knock the whole pregnancy on the head and start a fresh. Only because surely if i was pg i would have 100% seen a big fat line by now so im assuming that my body has been playing tricks on me.
Either i m/c when i had that 2nd bleed or the IC test was an evap... so girls beware!!! if that is the case!!!

Ive started testing my OVU tests today and i think i can actually see a faint line!
SO!!! Its not worked out as bad as i thought! i can start bed rocking like Fred and Wilma asap!! :happydance:

I hope to god this month God is looking down on me and thinking Gheezz! this girls had a tough month and half lets make a miracle! FX'D!

Here's my OVU tests, im new to these as it is my first time using them, is this i faint i see? and should it get darker? nearer to my ovulate?

Ps Plz ignore nails :blush: been polishing:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG02095-20110704-1851.jpg
    IMG02095-20110704-1851.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 46
I know exactly what you mean... My last months cycle, I was almost a whole month late!! I finally gave up and AF showed the next morn :( but so far this month everything has went perfect w/ temps, Ovulation, and bd'n :) lol so fx'd. So there can be a big upside to this crappy month for you! Your ovulation test have to be the same color or darker than the test line for it to be positive, but You should start bd'n up to five days before O. Best of luck to you hun! I'm praying for you :)

I know exactly what you mean... My last months cycle, I was almost a whole month late!! I finally gave up and AF showed the next morn :( but so far this month everything has went perfect w/ temps, Ovulation, and bd'n :) lol so fx'd. So there can be a big upside to this crappy month for you! Your ovulation test have to be the same color or darker than the test line for it to be positive, but You should start bd'n up to five days before O. Best of luck to you hun! I'm praying for you :)

Aw really? :nope: sorry hope this is your month this month chick xx
I had 2 light bleeds in june 1 on the 2nd for 3days and one on the 25th i think for 2-3days.. weird..
so if i have to Bedrock 5 days before surely by the time i get my +ives on my ovu test strips id have missed it? shud i start now?? or when its a lil darker? xx

... ive just read found this off a website ..

When trying to get pregnant how often should you have sex? Every day or every other day? Wait for the OPK to become positive? Or when the temperature goes up?

To improve your chances getting pregnant you need to make love on your fertile days. Once a day, every day during your 5-6 fertile days.
You only have 5-6 fertile days each cycle, the 4-5 fertile days before and the day of ovulation. Having sex more than 5 days before the day of ovulation or having sexual intercourse the day after ovulation will not get you pregnant. :wacko:

Thanks girl hopefully this will be both of our months to get BFP's! :) My OB told us to bd starting 5 days before and go every other day,(and every day once you get your pos. opk) to make sure there is constantly some swimmers there :) Best of luck to you! Have you tested yet today? I would def. Bd just incase fx'd

Morning hun......your ovulation tests are looking good, wait for them to get darker then BD like mad!! We BD'd everyday for over a week this cycle, havent tested today....guna test tomoz. Due AF today too so we will see happens x

I have a faint line like that pretty much my whole cycle. Hope it darkens up and turns positive for you soon!

Morning hun......your ovulation tests are looking good, wait for them to get darker then BD like mad!! We BD'd everyday for over a week this cycle, havent tested today....guna test tomoz. Due AF today too so we will see happens x

OMG!!!
has she not arrived!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
How Flippin exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! am so excited to see ur next test! eeeeeeeeeeeehehehheeeee!!! :hugs:
im going to post my 2pm urine test on here when i do, didnt u do the opk this month or last?
i think as soon as it gets slightly darker im going to go like crazy, apparantly alot of women miss ovualtion bcos its too late after seeing the + or sumfin :wacko:
how u feeling?
xx

Thanks girl hopefully this will be both of our months to get BFP's! :) My OB told us to bd starting 5 days before and go every other day,(and every day once you get your pos. opk) to make sure there is constantly some swimmers there :) Best of luck to you! Have you tested yet today? I would def. Bd just incase fx'd

Depending on results today and later when i get home around 6pm il be straight round his house bonking mad lol :blush: .. x

OMG!!!
has she not arrived!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
How Flippin exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! am so excited to see ur next test! eeeeeeeeeeeehehehheeeee!!! :hugs:
im going to post my 2pm urine test on here when i do, didnt u do the opk this month or last?
i think as soon as it gets slightly darker im going to go like crazy, apparantly alot of women miss ovualtion bcos its too late after seeing the + or sumfin :wacko:
how u feeling?
xx

You crazy excited girl ent ya lol!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Well shes due today but she dont normally arrive till later on tonight so its a waiting game!
Ive did do opk this month but not seriously. Think I did use them from cd12-18 and got my darkest line at cd16.
Yep I agree yes bd like mad as soon as your line gets darker and continue to bd the day after your dark line just to make sure. Lokk up SMEP on here and follow that plan as lots of people say it works.
We booked our holiday yest for Sept, going to Spain for the week, IF it turns out I am pregnant this month I will be roughly about 3 months when I fly so Im abit nervous, plus my mom+dad+aunt+uncle are coming so I may have to tell them so they dont get funny when ive got a big belly!! lol x
Feeling ok today hun, abit tired and hungry and tummy kinda aches but thats all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->