Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Maybe us three should team up and have a serious word with Mother Nature.

huh.... weird! and still BFN?? you deff should go get a blood test

Big fat neg AGAIN!!!

Wth is going on with my body! im never ever ever everrr late EVER!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please just show your god dman face AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8days late now!

Attachments

• IMG01940-20110614-0814.jpg
    IMG01940-20110614-0814.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG01941-20110614-0815.jpg
    IMG01941-20110614-0815.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 97
Hey lovely...Im sure I can see a faint something on your test. Have you tried testing with SMU and maybe try a different test....ASDA tests worked fab for me this time round....FRER was rubbish and so were the TESCO ones. Fingers crossed you get an answer either way lovely. Thinking of you.:hugs:

I see a glimmer of something on your opened up test... Maybies try a different brand or a Internet Cheapie that measure 10mIU (lowest i think you can get) and hopefully that may pick something up for you... keep us all posted x

Hey lovely...Im sure I can see a faint something on your test. Have you tried testing with SMU and maybe try a different test....ASDA tests worked fab for me this time round....FRER was rubbish and so were the TESCO ones. Fingers crossed you get an answer either way lovely. Thinking of you.:hugs:

Ive been using IC then i nipped to tesco yday and got pk of 2. this morning was the last one. Ive order clearblue digi off ebay they should come by thurs or friday hopefully.
Not sure which else to try?:shrug:
x

I see a glimmer of something on your opened up test... Maybies try a different brand or a Internet Cheapie that measure 10mIU (lowest i think you can get) and hopefully that may pick something up for you... keep us all posted x

Im absolutly heartbroken 8days late :nope: bfn :cry:
i cant see anything :nope: i hope your eyes are better than mine, should i just keep testing til AF comes?x

if you have spare ones keep testing till your digi comes....then test with that. Hun Im so sorry its like this you dont deserve it x

if you have spare ones keep testing till your digi comes....then test with that. Hun Im so sorry its like this you dont deserve it x

:nope::hugs: thanks Lea
ive got 4 IC's left i think and 2 digi's on the way. :thumbup:xx

IC didnt show a very good line for me untill I was really late. ASDA tests were good for me and showed way before I even got a smidge of a line on a TESCO or FRER. They not too expensive either. About 4 pounds for a pack of two. I wouldnt use the digis until you get a nice pink line without squinting. Digis are not very sensitive.:flower:

IC didnt show a very good line for me untill I was really late. ASDA tests were good for me and showed way before I even got a smidge of a line on a TESCO or FRER. They not too expensive either. About 4 pounds for a pack of two. I wouldnt use the digis until you get a nice pink line without squinting. Digis are not very sensitive.:flower:

How far late was you until you got a bfp? xx

I was almost two weeks late before I got a proper line on a IC or FRER. ASDA showed up before my period was missed.:flower:

I was almost two weeks late before I got a proper line on a IC or FRER. ASDA showed up before my period was missed.:flower:

Honestly?
How did you cope?? im going out of my mind, x

I peed on alot of sticks! :dohh: When I did get the positive on the ASDA I didnt believe it until I got a line on a FRER. ASDA were the only tests that gave me lines for a while.:blush: Fingers crossed for you lovely.:hugs:

9 days late 2moro, keep your fx'd for me :cry:

Ill update u all with results & pic's u lovely supporting ppl :flower: xxx

@Liver, Awww, i am so sorry u still dont have any definate answers yet..:hugs: :hugs:

I know how hard this is because i am about to loose my mind with this 2WW this cycle too, It's all i can think of and i am so distracted right now, I will keep my fingers crossed for us both that we get nice dark BFP's very soon...Hang in there hun!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->