Update everything is ok

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies I got my bfp last week then a day after I started spotting
It got a bit darker the day after so I got concerned and called my doc
He called emerg for me so things go faster I went in and they did a urine
Pregnancy test and blood work also an ultrasound the ultrasound was good the doc saw the sac and was happy and said I'm gonna put you in bed rest
But once the blood reports came in he told me my hcg level is too low and that he's sorry it's an early but as soon as I got home I rested a few hours the spotting completely stopped and I retested and pregnancy test was even darker! The next day tested again even darker so I'm going to see my doc tomorrow please pray that my hcg has risen and my bean is ok
I'm having morning sickness my nipples are aching so mostly all pregnancy
Symptoms

the first hcg test doesn't matter, it's the second one that matters. My hcg test was at 88 which was low but my doctor said it's probably because I'm early. As long as it doubles, that's what matters. I've been spotting ever since I was supposed to start my period. The only thing my doctor was concerned about was that it was an ectopic. Which an ultrasound confirmed that it is not. I was so worried when I was measuring behind thought, but she was also so unconcerned about that she scheduled my first OB appointment as if my worries went through one ear and out the other. So I take that as a good sign.

Hi ladies I went to see my doc today he did blood work
Again and my levels are where there suppose to be
Thank god I'm going for my first prenatal on Thursday
Morning just my tsh level for my thyroid is on the high
Side so he has given me a higher dose of synthroid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member