UPDATE: (FALSE POSITIVE. MY HCG WAS ONLY 4)BFP 8DPO Very Faint

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
UPDATE IN POST #13

Hi all I want to know if you guys can see this line before I go posting it everywhere. I can see it in person and it came up within the time limit and had some pink.

Can you see it?

Attachments

• BFP8DPOO.jpg
    BFP8DPOO.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 110
Hi ladies,

I went to the ER are because I had heavy bright red spotting and was passing clots. The blood didn't flow out like a period, but naturally I wanted to check that out. They did a pelvic and checked me levels. My HCG was a 4.

I felt like an idiot the way the doctor's personality changed and the way he looked at me. I got home and thew the remainder of the Wondfo's in the trash. My symptoms have since increased, with BFN's 10dpo and today 11dpo. I am just sitting here feeling crazy to not be pregnant, but have all of these pregnancy symptoms. I just want to move on.

I'm so sorry for the loss :( it's devastating no matter how early

I'm so sorry for the loss :( it's devastating no matter how early

I am not saying it was a loss, sorry for the confusion. I am saying it was a false positive. Still not sure what the clots were from. Just an all around confusing 2ww

I would get a repeat test. I passed a huge clot at 6 weeks with my first pregnancy. I was in so much pain and there was so much blood. I went into the er and turned out I had a cyst near the sac so I had a threatened miscarriage. A week later and the cyst resolved and the bean had a strong heartbeat. It could be early loss or maybe twins and you lost one or nothing at all. But a 4, to me, means you were pregnant recently. What matters is if that number goes up or down.

Love, if you didn't have a pregnancy, were they concerned about the clot and the size of it?

I would get a repeat test. I passed a huge clot at 6 weeks with my first pregnancy. I was in so much pain and there was so much blood. I went into the er and turned out I had a cyst near the sac so I had a threatened miscarriage. A week later and the cyst resolved and the bean had a strong heartbeat. It could be early loss or maybe twins and you lost one or nothing at all. But a 4, to me, means you were pregnant recently. What matters is if that number goes up or down.

Thanks for your input. So happy everything worked out for you! I am going to try to hold out and retest in a few days as I still have pregnancy symptoms. And by my calculations since my HCG was a 4 on 8dpo it may have only doubled to an 8 on 10po which was yesterday. Or of course, it could have been dropping. I will see in a few days. Thank you so much!! Makes me feel better and not crazy.

Love, if you didn't have a pregnancy, were they concerned about the clot and the size of it?

They were not concerned one bit with the clots. He seemed quite irritated once my HCG came back at a 4. All he said is my cervix is closed and it didn't "look" like a miscarriage because there was no tissue. I told him I would only be 3w1d so I am not sure what he was talking about.

I'm sorry. I honestly think that doctors think all the women that want to be/are pregnant are mental and treat us that way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->