*UPDATE* from SamiraNChris on Birthday BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamiraNChris

Hayden & expecting #2 :D
Reaction score
Only here quick as im off home now from work so will get back on when i get back there to catch up on weekend messages etc!

Well - i did my birthday test this morning and to my extreme surprise there was a very faint 2nd line!!!!!!!!!

BUT im not getting to excited as it could poss be an evap but i didnt have time to do a second one before work, plus i dont think i could have peed again so i need to re-test! It came after about 5 mins so im a little :S but :D and eeeeeeek at the same time!

Has anyone else had an evap - how do I know it is?! or a chemical (i dont know what one of these are lol)

Im itching to get home and do another one!!!!! prayyyyyyyying its a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

First of all - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :cake:

Really hope this is a :bfp: for you - what a perfect day to get it. When is your AF due? x

well my AF is usually 28/29 day cycle so due now or 2 moz really! My calendar on FF says im due in 2 days buttttt i just realised that it coz it goes by averages and last month i had a 39 day cycle strangly so it ruined my usual average cycle dates!

im holding in my pee for later hehe!!!! i tried not hard to scream the house down this morning but im now calmed down and thinking it could be this could be that - evap, chemical, wrong, i dont know!!!

anyone know how evaps / chemicals look, and how they happen?x

fingers crossed for you hun, It would be a lovely birthday present xx

where are you in your cycle, how many dpo, what test did you use, do you know the miu level of the test??

fingers crossed for you hun, It would be a lovely birthday present xx

where are you in your cycle, how many dpo, what test did you use, do you know the miu level of the test??

it was a 10miu test, just got them off ebay but they say theyre the ones they use at docs etc!

Im on cycle day 28, 15 DPO! plssssssss be positive again when i get home! x

fingers crossed its a faint line!
Evaps tend to be grey in colour.
Happy birthday and hope its a :bfp: xx

OMG Congratulations. Happy birthday FX'd for you, I have only ttc for one month and so have never had an evap or chem preg... Hopeful for you! XOX

I don't know about evaps at all sorry, just know they are something to do with there being a second line but its maybe greyish in colour rather than pink/blue. Something like that.

Re chemical, I think this is when you do actually conceive but have a very early mc, around the time your AF was due. So women who don't test would never know but may have an AF that is a few days late. But due to lots of women now testing before their AF is due, they can pick up these and get an early :bfp: but they then get their AF on time or a little late and the pregnancy is lost.

x

Thanks to you all!!!!! well this is the first month that I have actually done everything poss to catch the egg, before i used to just log my periods and use the prediction ovulation on FF, and since joining BNB ive done the OPK tests, temps etc and got hopefully it has helped!!!! im trying so hard not to be excited as I dont want to feel super bummed if its not a positive !xx

I don't know about evaps at all sorry, just know they are something to do with there being a second line but its maybe greyish in colour rather than pink/blue. Something like that.

Re chemical, I think this is when you do actually conceive but have a very early mc, around the time your AF was due. So women who don't test would never know but may have an AF that is a few days late. But due to lots of women now testing before their AF is due, they can pick up these and get an early :bfp: but they then get their AF on time or a little late and the pregnancy is lost.

x

ahh thanks hun! i didnt know about colours, il check this next time if one shows xx

I will do! im getting excited, i cant wait to tell my mum if it is the case! will tell her at xmas! will get a baby grow which says i love my nan and wrap it for her LOL! she will go mad! shes desperate to be a nan lol x

Hey! Just poppin on quick :)

I had 2 evaps in September, but the line came up within a minute was ghost like grey in colour and colourless.

Try a first response if your not sure!

Fingers crossed :dance: xx

Hey! Just poppin on quick :)

I had 2 evaps in September, but the line came up within a minute was ghost like grey in colour and colourless.

Try a first response if your not sure!

Fingers crossed :dance: xx

thanks hun! ok il take another one and make sure the line is pink!!!! oooooh hope it isssss! x

Happy Birthday hun - hope the b'day fairy has been kind and it is your :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hxxxxx

Happy Birthday :)

Praying its a BFP for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back