*UPDATE* from SamiraNChris on Birthday BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe how exciting, hurry up and bloody do it!!! :)

first response are 6 days before your AF is due, clear blue are 4 days before. x

Hey Missus

Congratulations - you sound like me a month ago!!! I recommend you avoid the digi ones and the blue dye ones until after AF is definitely late - FRER or Superdrug pink dye ones are by far the best.

I got 4 positives on pink and then did a digital for it to say 'not pregnant', which was like a slap in the face!

Good luck!!!

hahahaha im going to! have to wait till lunch at work! my mate whos 7 months pregs is getting rele excited so shes meeting me at lunch to get them! duna where im gona pee on it though! i need to take a pot with me and go to tesco toilets or summit hahaha classy!

so il be off soon - will let you know when i get back!!!! hope its a pos!!!!!!!! x

Good luck lovely..... it sounds good to me!! Can't wait to find out! Haha! :) :) :)

Lots and lots of :dust:!

Oooh its too much to take :haha: I'm so excited! But this is why I love this site, everyone is so supportive and we don't actually no each other but its so nice to have a website with like minded ppl that are all as crazy as each other :haha: fx for u hun!! Xx

yeah i agree with jacks mummy!!! Im stalking you dying to know the result xxx

You can get a first response superdrug own one that someone mentioned on here that says that it picks up HcG 4 days before af is due (currently they are £6 for 2) - i'm that excited that i nearly bought mine for next friday today :) hope this one sticks for you :) proof that ttc is not too stressful to make a baby after all... Sending PMA and thoughts your way.... GOOD LUCK!

I've just gatecrashed this thread and the suspense is killing me :haha: Keep having to re visit it

yep me too.... is she paranoid now we all know she needs to POAS :haha:

Me too I keep checking!! I just hope it is bfp cos I can imagine if it came bk bfn she will be gutted! Xx

I hope it is too and it's not even happening to me. Looks promising though! x

Where has she gone? I'm off out soon and dying to know! Aha! I think it looks good for her, heard that false positive's are extremely rare :) XOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->