*UPDATE* from SamiraNChris on Birthday BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heyyy!! well I did another one yday and.....the same!! sooo i did another one this morning...and the same again!!!! just a v faint pinky line! took about 4/5 mins to show! i dont understand it!!!!

Ive been talking to my best mate who has abouts 2 months left till she drops and she said to do a digi one as you cant evap on that so im going to get one when i get a chance!

I hope sooooooooooooo bad its a positive! the best birthday present ive ever got, well its up there with my sex on legs car LOL! just kidding!

so funny i cant stop talking about it with my mate were both so excited - shes having a boy so she was like ooooh what if you have a girl they might be BF and GF LOOOOL! love her! im just praying its true now! id be super super gutted if it isnt!!!!!

my fella is being more realistic than me - i said why dont you seem happy and he said he doesnt want to get excited till he know for 100% sure that I am - wish i could be like that!!!!!!!!! :wacko: xx

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! haha! xx

Good luck... I think you will be fine. This is my first month ttc and i'm buying a first response so i can test on a friday instead of a sunday... Sounds like you are to me :) xxx

I really hope so!!!!!!!!! good luck to you too!!!! :dust: xxxxxx

SamiraNChris, you sound pregnant to me, three faint positives, whats the chances that they are all evaps. I dont think so, good luck and let us know :)

fingers crossed for you hun, It would be a lovely birthday present xx

where are you in your cycle, how many dpo, what test did you use, do you know the miu level of the test??

it was a 10miu test, just got them off ebay but they say theyre the ones they use at docs etc!

Im on cycle day 28, 15 DPO! plssssssss be positive again when i get home! x

Its all sounding good to me :D

eeek frigging hope so - little scared i keep having little tummy twinges :S

going to get a first response digi when i get a chance to go out from work at lunch or something! i just wana see something that makes it simple

PREGENANT - not really light pink lines from a dirt cheap test!!! arrrrrghhhhhhhh! frustrating! xx

Hehe... I'm laughing cos I know how you feel, we buy the cheap ones and then don't believe the results :rofl:
good luck at lunchtime.... & keep the wee in till then :lol:
xx

oooh hope this is the BFP proper for you!

Let us all know when you've done digi test!

sounds like your pregnant, my fingers are crossed for you. Good Luck with the digi.

Good luck fingers crossed for u!!! I'm going to stalk u now till u get that 'pregnant' digi result (which I think u will get bk the looks of things) good luck again xxxxx

Good luck fingers crossed for u!!! I'm going to stalk u now till u get that 'pregnant' digi result (which I think u will get bk the looks of things) good luck again xxxxx

Haha ^^^

Im going to stalk you too hehe :D
It all sounds good to me, whoop whoop :) xx

How exciting!!!!!

:dance:

i know! im crapping myself though! i dont want it to show a negative! scared LOL! someone has just messaged me saying that the digis arnt v sensitive so should wait a little longer to do a digi one?!! ohhhhhhh i dont know!!!!! i cant concentrate at work at all! all i think about is how too good to be true this is if its real! x

I think you should get a first response test. Forget the digi. fr will read 6 days before period due xxxx

How exciting!!!!!!!!! Id agree with the other ladies and say that a first response is better than a digi for an early result! FX for you hun. x

OK il do that then! eeeek! ive got one of them at home too but was saving it for when i know 100% and we can have our pic taken with it hahaha! but il get a digi one for that and use my first response one at home...or is it clear blue!!!!!!!! it might be clearblue actually! ooooohhh i dont know! is clearblue as good as FRER? x

How exciting hun! My fingers are crossed for you!!! :thumbup: I really hope its the BFP that you deserve!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->