Update......I never get AF cramps! What's going on?!?

The :witch: still hasn't arrived but I think she's not far away :cry: I've been having this weird stabbing pain in mt left bb all day it feels like a knife or needle is trying to come out of my nipple! Has anyone experience this before??

Still no AF.. I looked on my period app and my longest cycle has been 32 days so I'm gonna try wait a few days to test!! Wish me luck that the :witch: stays away

The :witch: still hasn't made her appearance.. Will test on CD33 if she hasn't arrived.. I'm CD30 today.. 1 day late..

I've just had a heap of pale yellow CM and when I wiped there was a tiny bit of red blood!! It was the size of the tip of a pen!! Nothing else since!!

rhyz i just had this kind of pale yellow/light brownish discharge after i wiped... omg i wonder if it could mean pregnancy.. i just seen on the first trimester board someone on there having this type of discharge! fingers crossed for us!

rhyz i just had this kind of pale yellow/light brownish discharge after i wiped... omg i wonder if it could mean pregnancy.. i just seen on the first trimester board someone on there having this type of discharge! fingers crossed for us!

How funny lol.. Fingers crossed!

The yellow or "snotty" cm is definitely an early pregnancy sign for me and a lot of women! Fx you get your bfp soon. :dust:

The yellow or "snotty" cm is definitely an early pregnancy sign for me and a lot of women! Fx you get your bfp soon. :dust:

Thanks hun.. I'm 16dpo day CD31 I'll test in 2 days if the :witch: doesn't show... I'm trying not to get to excited lol

So apparently I do get cramps a week before the :witch: arrives :cry: I'm out she arrived today... It's so amazing how period symptoms can change month to month.... On to the next month.. I know it will happen for me on day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->